Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

12 minutes ago, sven233 said:

The more reports about Hopkins that come out, the more I am convinced this is all coming from Arizona.  I truly believe they are just spewing everything they can to every outlet that will listen to try and drive up the price.  A couple weeks ago it was pretty much just the Bills and the Chiefs weren't even involved.  Then it comes out that they are involved and it was between the Bills and Chiefs (how convenient that it is 2 of the teams that are in direct competition with each other for the AFC).  Now it's the Bills, Chiefs, and Ravens.  Then, all of a sudden he is going to be included in a package to the Titans.

To me, and of course I could be wrong, but this screams Arizona leaking anything and everything they can to try and get more than what is on the table.  Whether it's the Bills or some other team, I'd be shocked if they get an inflated price.  But, good on them for trying.  Of course they should.

Bills fans want to believe every rumor that’s out there is legit from Derrick Henry to Hopkins.  I think it was always hype from Hopkins camp

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Bills fans want to believe every rumor that’s out there is legit from Derrick Henry to Hopkins.  I think it was always hype from Hopkins camp

Von already confirmed the interest.  The Bills are definitely in on it.  How serious, we don't know, but the Bills are there for sure.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

It's 753pm. Wouldn't you think if he's not traded in the next hour, no deal occurs until late this year, even into the season. If I'm Arizona I want picks now, why hang on to DHop past tonight

Because there’s only 1 round tonight? 

3 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

It's 753pm. Wouldn't you think if he's not traded in the next hour, no deal occurs until late this year, even into the season. If I'm Arizona I want picks now, why hang on to DHop past tonight

Try to get as much as you can. Hoping for a bidding war.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

The reported asking price is a 2nd Plus. The 2nd Round doesn't start until tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1