Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Right….. that’s why you take the all pro that missed half the season due to suspension and still had 64-700 in 9 games with bums throwing him the ball.  Projecting Dhop being washed and johnstons nfl success are NOT the same thing.  Hopkins was a stud last year…..No one was saying he was washed when he came off suspension.  

Johnston is a 2nd and even 3rd round prospect according to some analysts.  

Hey, if Dhop is still the shizz, and he will be the same off PED, and has overcome the injury issues, then I'm all for him.  I'm rarely a yay or nay guy on anything.  I'm here to listen to other points, so I can benefit from it.  I may have been high on my prediction of where QJ falls, but I think the top 3 receivers will go in a bunch.  I mean if he fell to 34, AND we got Hopkins for a 5th, I'd be ecstatic.  

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'm confused by the Titans trade on a number of levels. Arizona is giving Tennessee #3 and Hopkins and getting #11? Like what else is involved from Tennessee's end?

I was thinking the same thing

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'm confused by the Titans trade on a number of levels. Arizona is giving Tennessee #3 and Hopkins and getting #11? Like what else is involved from Tennessee's end?

Rap said it ain't happening, and I agree. Why would you get an older WR when you have no quarterback? 

• Like (+1) 1

Would likely include other picks.  #3 is worth 2200.  #11 is 1250.  Dhop and around 600-700 would be Titans 2nd round pick or a bunch of late round picks.

Just now, The Wiz said:

Would likely include other picks.  #3 is worth 2200.  #11 is 1250.  Dhop and around 600-700 would be Titans 2nd round pick or a bunch of late round picks.

Titans 2024 1st would be in play I would think as well. 

• Agree 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Welp, on the bad side we may not make the big move for the offensive weapon many hoped for. On the good point page 250 is fast upon us. So we got that going for us. Which is nice.

You got that 250 top billing right there BBG…

• Haha (+1) 1

Here’s what we know so far after 250 pages:

- The Cardinals could make a trade tonight

- It could involve DeAndre Hopkins

- It could involve the 3rd overall pick

- Or it could involve the 34th overall pick

- And it could involve a team from the AFC

Any more coulds I’m missing?