Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

13 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yes. Bills players have actually shown themselves interacting with Dhop, along with players posting pictures with him and Dhop talking about how much he loves the Bills players and organization the other day in a video. One Lamar smiley face isn't the same thing. Although, he did just decide to go go back to Ravens so maybe that is what he was referring to

Dude, I know it's different it was sarcasm about players tweeting and Lamar's sponge bob. People were reading into it as if it were because of Hopkins.  It was not an attack on anyones views. My apologies that it didn't go over. Go Bills

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Dude, I know it's different it was sarcasm about players tweeting and Lamar's sponge bob. People were reading into it as if it were because of Hopkins.  It was not an attack on anyones views. My apologies that it didn't go over. Go Bills

It's cool. Go Bills

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I will say it now DHop and OBJ will not do anything with Baltimore.  They will do just as well as last year.  Have ten to 12 wins and lose in the wild card round.  Then all the ESPN analysts will say because he had too old of receivers and that is why he will have middle of the pack numbers. 

I never saw this as realistic. It just never made sense to me from a financial standpoint. He'd have to essentially agree to play for nothing or Beane would have to do very uncharacteristic things with the Cap that has never been his M.O. - all the while Arizona straight up giving him away.

That being said, I think a lot of people are jumping the gun assuming it's a done deal to Baltimore. It's not dead yet.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Who would folks rather have - Addison (my favorite by a ways among the draft options) or a proven elite vet in Hopkins? I'm on the fence, but I also worry that neither will be an option.

Pitt fan (never blamed him for leaving) and I am all aboard the Addy train.... but give me DHop.... but if that doesnt shake out, id be stoked on Addison tonight!

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well considering Pac-Mans source is obviously Hopkins, and he has multiple times listed Ravens in play, I think that clearly indicated the Ravens are a legit option.

But with the severe need for a CB for the Ravens, I doubt their first round pick would be included into a trade given the CB's that should be on the board when they would pick in the first. 

You win with offense. They can find a corner with the 34th pick anyway.