Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I think this “source” is about as credible as ErieCountyBills, especially considering she’s couching her info by saying it’s all “streets talk” giving her a way out if it doesn’t happen.  

Maybe but that tweet is just made up BS.  What source is tracking phone numbers?

Well well well, I got a maybe from a once sure fire not gonna happen, dude. What happened to you?

1 hour ago, Process said:

I mean the guy is publicly begging to come to the Bills. Make it happen Beane. 

I've always thought Hopkins was a prick but after watching that, it's just his sense of humor/trolling

The delivery of how he talks up the bills is hilarious with out being asked. Guy knows what he is doing 

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I think it's either Lamar got a deal done with Baltimore or somewhere else. Pacman (if he's to be believed) checked into it live with his "source" and then delivered the "news" about Buffalo and KC. So I don't think it's about Hopkins - but who knows what's true or not these days.

Like I said, I am pretty sure its about Booker closing out the Clippers yesterday, they are good friends.

Getting late in the process. Can't see it happen w/o a salary restructure and you're done to hours at this point. Maybe we'd be better off with an Addison, young and cheap for 4 years and can still impact this season. That said, if Ed Oliver is part of the deal, I'm in.