Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

34 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Yoda's quote means who cares what they tried or didn't try? It's not getting done. Another early exit this year and nobody will give a damn about how hard they tried. 

Right.  So why do people whine about the Bills not trying, like they know what they're talking about?

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Right.  So why do people whine about the Bills not trying, like they know what they're talking about?

Those people should go root for Minnesota and Kirk Cousins. They’re just doing enough to be semi-competitive and give their fans a little hope. 

I don’t think the book “Th DaVinci Code” had this many secret signals and hidden messages as this thread has allegedly indicating Hopkins is coming to Buffalo. 

Maybe Dan Brown will write a book and a movie about this saga too one day.

I hope it happens tho, Hopkins and Diggs would be sick

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Patriots trade a  #3 for Randy Moss ?

They did. And for a 30 year old Randy Moss. He was also pro bowl and first team all pro that first year in NE. 

Edit: turns out it was a 4th rd pick. 

Edited by stevestojan

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

They did. And for a 30 year old Randy Moss. He was also pro bowl and first team all pro that first year in NE. 

Edit: turns out it was a 4th rd pick. 

:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

apparently the ravens are making a push to trade for Hop according to that random Dov dude that tweets about the NFL

Is he going to throw the ball to himself 

19 minutes ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

apparently the ravens are making a push to trade for Hop according to that random Dov dude that tweets about the NFL

As long as it isn't the Chiefs.

The Chiefs are in an interesting spot in terms of WR.  If they just stand pat, they'll have the weakest unit they've had since Mahomes has been there.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

The Chiefs are in an interesting spot in terms of WR.  If they just stand pat, they'll have the weakest unit they've had since Mahomes has been there.

Agreed, but assuming they add to Mahomes’ targets, starting off with Kelce, MVS, Toney, and Moore ain’t half bad.  

32 minutes ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

Yeah, I'm sure DHop will want to go there...

1 hour ago, Success said:

They will be looking for a fit in the draft (they got a lot of picks).  I can see them also adding a FA after the draft to complete.

They are weak right now.  They won't stand pat.  Right now, all their eggs are in the Kelce basket.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

They will be looking for a fit in the draft (they got a lot of picks).  I can see them also adding a FA after the draft to complete.

They are weak right now.  They won't stand pat.  Right now, all their eggs are in the Kelce basket.

That is a heck of a basket to have your eggs in though.

• Agree 1