Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

There has to be an update from somewhere at some point. I'm not saying we're getting him but there has to be something 

What if nothing is going on and it's all speculation? What would there be to update?

1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

If that's the case, better not be much value going back AZ's way.

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

What if nothing is going on and it's all speculation? What would there be to update?

Really think there is too much smoke for nothing to be going on, though the skeptics think this is all self-induced on the basis of a few odd IG posts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I have to ask, since there’s been some, let’s say, less than reputable twitter accounts being embedded here: is this ECB anyone worth believing? Honest question, I’m not familiar with them.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

If that's the case, better not be much value going back AZ's way.

Really think there is too much smoke for nothing to be going on, though the skeptics think this is all self-induced on the basis of a few odd IG posts.

Who is ECB and is he credible? 

30 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

There has to be something soon, right? At mean at some point they have to announce something 

Some point or other it will be, but it could turn out to be an update that yourself and many others get disappointed.

Kinda like how that Ertz thread dragged on and eventually the update was him not signing with Bills

Edited by Patrick Duffy

5 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Who is ECB and is he credible? 

I don't know. I read probably somewhere upthread that he had posted with regards to another player* information that turned out correct.

Sometimes, I think these fellas just get lucky. He's good at sounding authoritative. I write fiction. Voice is more than half the battle.

*Just above me, that thing about David Edwards.

Edited by Dr. Who

6 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

I have to ask, since there’s been some, let’s say, less than reputable twitter accounts being embedded here: is this ECB anyone worth believing? Honest question, I’m not familiar with them.

He must know or have heard a possibility about some 0layer we signed and now thinks he's the bees knees. He ain't. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

all ya have to do is click the last page and if something new is happening the conversation on the last page / quotes will tell you if you would even want to backtrack

That doesn’t work.  Sure if there was a conclusion maybe, but new info easily gets buried many pages back you gotta keep going back pages to find.  I mean I just did it in this thread earlier this morning where like 8 pages back I found some posts that were new since I last saw updates.