Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Way too much smoke with this one.  Sometimes deals take a while to work out.  IF they actually do.  No doubt Beane is in on him but I am sure the 2 sides are apart on negotiations.  Patience fellow Mafia. 

40 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I’m still drinking and I don’t feel better about myself or this Deandre Hopkins situation. 

TAKING.TOO.LONG!

You're a great person and doing the best you can!

I can only help with the "feeling better about yourself" part.

Lots of moving pieces with this one.  We don't actually have the money right now to take on his contract or even half of his contract.  It can be done but they have to do it how it works for Buffalo, Arizona and D Hop.  Not always easy. 

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

That Pacman tweet with the 🧐 @ the Bills makes me think this could be announced soon. I hope.

If it happens I think Reed83HOF needs to go to work wearing an Easter Bunny suit tomorrow.

And if it doesn't happen he isn't allowed to take it off.

• Haha (+1) 2

obviously the bills should go all in this year. but if we're being honest, there probably isn't a worse year in the history of the entire NFL to go all in than this year. the bills, dolphins, jets, jags, bengals, browns, ravens, chiefs, chargers are all extremely good teams. the raiders, broncos, patriots, steelers are nothing to sneeze at. the only truly bad teams in the afc is the non-jags nfc south teams. 

any team that doesn't get the 1-seed will have to go through some combo of the above teams. how can any team feel very good about their chances to get through that gauntlet, let alone also win the super bowl? 

the nfc is a complete cakewalk by comparison. 

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

I feel like the longer it plays out Kansas City will swoop in and get him. If another team gets him fine I guess but beane can’t let him get to kc. It would just be devastating

Or he told his agent /AZ last night he wants Buffalo and the terms + contract are being worked out

• Agree 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Or he told his agent /AZ last night he wants Buffalo and the terms + contract are being worked out

could also be dependent on other moves as well (sending Ed away or taking care of Gabe via extension or trading him as well). Could be lots of subsequent moves that all have to happen

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Not sure how I feel about this. It might get us over the hump but I don't want to be the Rams down the road.

What’s there to feel? I would cut off my right ball with a butter knife and not have another winning record for a decade for a SB. 57+ years without a Stanley cup or a football championship is fukking enough.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4