Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

I remember that dude being such a douche on a different message board is that even legit 

He totally whiffed a few years back. Jimmy Clausen maybe? I can’t remember but he definitely clowned himself.

2 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

I remember that dude being such a douche on a different message board is that even legit 

Well that part is certainty true. As to his statement about Hopkins, he isn’t really saying anything, beyond “let’s see what happens.” Pat doesn’t know anything we don’t know.

I’d feel a whole lot better going into this season if they added a legit WR to the team, this would be awesome.  Getting Hyde and Po back there together, plus Von back should be enough to have a decent D again, going to need to win a shoot out anyway.  I’m all in favor of this, but it had damn well not be for a first round pick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It could.  

but not making the trade will come back to bite us in 2 years if we don’t have a Super Bowl title, Miller, Hyde, Poyer,Tre, Dawkins.

The price tag seems to be reasonable, only sacrificing future cap.  I think he owes it to Josh to go for it.  The kid needs and deserves a Lombardi more than anyone (even us).   Getting that monkey off of his back sooner rather than later -  he’s not getting any faster or more durable.  

I do think we could really regret not making this move.  

Not sure the situation losing Hyde, Poyer, Tre and Dawkins is as dire as you think.. these guys have all peaked and  are all getting reasonable coin and can be replaced.. preferably in the draft over the next few years, but even a couple in FA if need be.. Hopefully they can keep kicking that Salary Cap can down the road another few years..

I want them to do every thing they can also to maximise this window in the short term.. but not sure that D Hop is the  best answer.. he has got two years left in him at most...

I would rather Jeudy to be honest.. that connection is stone cold silent at the moment compared to this hype .. so that probably means its more likely to happen...

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

i HATED that first half..... but that second half has me in the throws of ecstasy. Ive been edged enough i might accidentally say ILU lol maaybe ill just go neck tat? keep it classy

Easy tiger  :)