Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Now that the O line projects to be a bit more solid .... The 1b WR upgrade is the next move for sure.
Is Hopkins the answer?

Stay tuned

so Draft one with High ceiling?
Bills seems to struggle developing WRs  ....

Bills struggle to develop every position because McD doesn’t like putting young players on the field 

1 minute ago, BananaB said:

Bills struggle to develop every position because McD doesn’t like putting young players on the field 

Well there is that.

But Davis even regressed when we expected he would become reliable
McK never got it together.

But Shakir is a great example of not seeing the field enough for whatever reasoning

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Now that the O line projects to be a bit more solid .... The 1b WR upgrade is the next move for sure.
Is Hopkins the answer?

Stay tuned

so Draft one with High ceiling?
Bills seems to struggle developing WRs  ....

Yeah….  The WR draft class is pretty meh for those looking for a 1b/star WR2.  This is the best opportunity to get a massive upgrade.  

Is he the answer?  I think he’s an answer.  We can win it without a 1b.  Of the potential upgrade scenarios I can envision, this move would give us the best opportunity to win a Lombardi over the next two years.  I’m in favor of that

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Sherfield is in there too! Then trade up for JSN🤠

JSN isn’t making out of the top 15. Would be surprised if he makes it out of top 10. 

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah….  The WR draft class is pretty meh for those looking for a 1b/star WR2.  This is the best opportunity to get a massive upgrade.  

Is he the answer?  I think he’s an answer.  We can win it without a 1b.  Of the potential upgrade scenarios I can envision, this move would give us the best opportunity to win a Lombardi over the next two years.  I’m in favor of that

Perfectly noted. This trade has to be a success over the next 2 years. SB appearance or consecutive AFC Championships at absolute worst. 

• Agree 1