Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m hearing deal with the Chiefs is almost done.

They also mentioned something about his social media...which I don't participate so IDK, but I would not at all be surprised if Beane makes it happen. Nothing was mentioned about K.C.

34 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

You are way overthinking player social media posts...

this entire offeason, you've been treating like some Madden outcome, and linking the possibility/rumors to socials, ie: trading for:

1. Henry

2. Nuke

3. others?

This isn't simply moving money around, to your 3rd point.  This is a MAJOR decision to void/eat future cap, something Beane has strongly opposed. 

Since when is Oliver being traded?! Did he post something to IG too, that refences the desert, lol?  Beane just said last week he hopes to extend Oliver and Gabe.

Beane wasn't asked about Gabe or Ed.  .he brought these 2 players up on his own (that we wants to extend them).  That's way different than you thinking he's blowing smoke.

The recent rumor was Oliver to CHI because he posted highlights of him sacking MIN, GB, and DET. So maybe a trade between ARI, BUF, and CHI. 

To be fair, Beane would say he’s hoping to extend a player even if he already agreed to trade them. I don’t think you’re ever going to hear him say, “That player is outta here!” OBD always talks up all their current players, even unprompted. Actually, you could spin it the other way - Beane talking about extending them to get better leverage in trade negotiations.

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

He played half a season last year and had 64 catches from 3 different QBs with over 700 yards and 3 TDs. What part don't you agree with? Because he's 30? Lmao

Julio Jones went from being one of the best to a bum in 2 years. He’s 30 so how much longer so you think he’s going to be elite? You’re not going to change my opinion by showing he scored 3 TD’s but you can definitely lmao if you want. 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

If Tua stays healthy, the Bills will come in third in the AFC East and miss the playoffs. The Jets have a crazy offense now and the Fins still have Hill and Waddle. We've got Diggs and a bunch of JAGs. 

But at least we have pick 27! 

A pick by the way that should have been packaged last year or in the spring of 2021 to upgrade the WR room - or move up in last year’s draft to get one of those WRs.  

But Beane is awesome with the cap.  Wee woooo.   

Just now, Breakout Squad said:

Julio Jones went from being one of the best to a bum in 2 years. He’s 30 so how much longer so you think he’s going to be elite? You’re not going to change my opinion by showing he scored 3 TD’s but you can definitely lmao if you want. 

With the Jets adding Rodgers and signing OBJ, Hardman and Lazard, the Bills have to take a swing or just treat next year like a rebuilding year. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

With the Jets adding Rodgers and signing OBJ, Hardman and Lazard, the Bills have to take a swing or just treat next year like a rebuilding year. 

I agree I don’t have a problem with bringing him in. We need quality WR’s. However, it’s not like we’re getting him in his prime or with many good years left. 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Did obj sign with the jets?