Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, billieve420 said:

As long as the Chiefs don't end up with him don't care much for where he goes. Obviously would prefer he stay in the NFC. I think the Bills look to the draft for 1 more WR.

The Chiefs cleared a lot of cap space for something by restructuring Mahomes and they let Juju walk. I expect it's Hopkins or OBJ. 

1 minute ago, Success said:

Sounds like the Patriots are strongly interested.

It would be a very un-Belichick kind of move - but desperate times & all that.  I think he's discovering that GM life without Brady is a bit different.

They are intent on giving Mac one last chance to secure the starting QB job before they have to pay him. This is year 3. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be incredibly surprised if the Bills or the Chiefs end up with Hopkins. I like the idea of OBJ or Hopkins as a stopgap for the next two years, because I don't believe in Davis anymore, and I don't think it's prudent to re-sign him quickly. 

• Agree 1

On 3/8/2023 at 9:48 PM, BananaB said:

I’d like to think my elbow injury is why I can’t run for ***** but it’s unrealistic. Gabes ankle had nothing to do with him dropping ***** passes. 

Sure it does, (ankle) if he can’t move towards the ball effectively it will have that sort of effect, that and you can’t run because you are likely kinda old and fat, 😂

30 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I just can’t get over Hopkins ripping us apart in the wild card game and in the hail Murray game. We need that. Even if he is older now 

They need a guy who will fight for a contested ball and come down with it. DHop isn't the main guy anymore but boy would he fill a big role with this team 

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They need a guy who will fight for a contested ball and come down with it. DHop isn't the main guy anymore but boy would he fill a big role with this team 

not the main guy anymore? Not saying he has a lot of years left but the narrative going around that he is washed is funny to me. When he came back from the suspension he put up dhop numbers. If he goes to the chiefs that’s going to be devastating

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

not the main guy anymore? Not saying he has a lot of years left but the narrative going around that he is washed is funny to me. When he came back from the suspension he put up dhop numbers. If he goes to the chiefs that’s going to be devastating

agreed!! 

• Like (+1) 1