[Name Only Title] Nyheim Hines

ChronicAndKnuckles

Okay hear me out… 😅

2 kickoff return TDs?? There have only been 4 all year in the whole league. NH is our most electric player hands down. They need to get the ball in this guys hands and not just on special teams kind of like the Bears did with Devin Hester. Implement screens, throw him in the slot, whatever they gotta do. There are ways to get both Singletary/Cook and Hines on the field at once. The Giants do it w/ Saquan & Brieda I feel like this offense needs a boost of athleticism and game breaking ability.  I hope  he becomes our secret weapon in the playoffs. I’m hoping Dorsey has something up his sleeve. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Okay hear me out… 😅

2 kickoff return TDs?? There have only been 4 all year in the whole league. NH is our most electric player hands down. They need to get the ball in this guys hands and not just on special teams kind of like the Bears did with Devin Hester. Implement screens, throw him in the slot, whatever they gotta do. There are ways to get both Singletary/Cook and Hines on the field at once. The Giants do it w/ Saquan & Brieda I feel like this offense needs a boost of athleticism and game breaking ability.  I’m hoping he becomes our secret weapon in the playoffs. I’m hoping Dorsey has something up his sleeve. 

I feel like we’ve been waiting for these secret weapon stuff from Dorsey for majority of the season.  I think what you see is what you get with this offense. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I feel like we’ve been waiting for these secret weapon stuff from Dorsey for majority of the season.  I think what you see is what you get with this offense. 

Yep we’re in playoffs now. We need our own snow globe lol. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I love how so many fans think Dorsey has this secret playbook he's yet to unvail. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Hines do screens, wheel routes or slants. But there won't be any new wrinkles. Maybe next year when McKenzie is gone they'll find offensive plays for Nyheim. But for now we'll just have to be content having a stud reliable return guy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I don't get the lack of Hines in this offense.   The guy had 60+ receptions in two different seasons (2018, 2020).   Yet he only has 5 receptions on 9 targets with us despite the fact he still has speed - an attribute we don't have in excess.   

I'm with the OP on this one.   And with anyone who has offered up the word: "screen."  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.