Dolphins fans opinions on what we have to say about them 🤔

StHustle

https://finheaven.com/threads/bills-zone-message-board-bills-fans-takes.376686/

So I always find it entertaining when a thread pops up with links showing their message board discussions about our team.

Well what about a discussion about us fans specifically at TBD 🤔

A thread was started yesterday with a link to our “We’re on to Miami” thread and the OP has walked away with the opinion we are scared of them if Tua plays 😂

I just thought it’d be interesting to see what we thought about what they thought about. And cause they are now here spying on us, they can see what we think about what they think about us, then maybe they’ll post what they think about that! (wait…what????)

Well anyway….there’s a lot of tension and anxiety as we approach the first playoff game of what we all dreamed would finally be our Super Bowl season. Here is something a little different to entertain you. I feel like 90% of Fins Fans know it’s a wrap entering the game and I feel ZERO sympathy for what that feels like to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

oh and I have no idea why the OP called us the “Bills Zone Message Board”

Edited by StHustle
  • Haha (+1) 2

• StHustle changed the title to Dolphins fans opinions on what we have to say about them 🤔
16 minutes ago, StHustle said:

So I always find it entertaining when a thread pops up with links showing their message board discussions about our team.

A thread was started yesterday with a link to our “We’re on to Miami” thread and the OP has walked away with the opinion we are scared of them if Tua plays 😂

I just thought it’d be interesting to see what we thought about what they thought about. And cause they are now here spying on us, they can see what we think about what they think about us, then maybe they’ll post what they think about that! (wait…what????)

Well anyway….there’s a lot of tension and anxiety as we approach the first playoff game of what we all dreamed would finally be our Super Bowl season. Here is something a little different to entertain you. I feel like 90% of Fins Fans know it’s a wrap entering the game and I feel ZERO sympathy for what that feels like to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

I had the same impression they did reading it

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I had the same impression they did reading it

Yeah, why wouldn't they think that? That thread was full of posters worrying about Tua. It was embarrassing and silly.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, StHustle said:

cross-eyed.gif

If Tua plays, bring a shovel, his career will end on the field. I don't want to see that for him. 

Coming back from multiple bad concussions with signs of brain injury without having physical intensity for a couple weeks, then being thrust into rabid playoff intensity game? He's going to give himself a TBI or worse. 

Keep him off the field for his sake, they aren't going to touch us with our without him in Buffalo in January, gonna be chilly. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Reading the comments online during the game there was a lot of dread watching the Skylar Thompson Miami offense as though they were anticipating a heart breaking loss.  

I think getting into the playoffs has helped lift their spirit a bit but there’s still a portion of the fan base that isn’t so sure 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.