Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Look, I don’t particularly care for Biden. He’s… fine. If he took the documents intentionally, then he should be prosecuted.

But I’m looking at the fact that apparently every government employee just walks out of the building with classified documents; and the fact that Biden volunteered that he had docs when nobody knew he did, had his people do a search and invited the feds to do a search, and I have a bit of trouble assuming he took them on purpose. 

Again, if he did, he should be indicted. I’m glad the special counsel investigating this is a strong conservative. I feel like he’ll do everything he can to get Biden. If he does, Biden probably deserves it. If he doesn’t, then it’s almost certainly accidental spillage.

We’ll see what happens but I still feel like Biden and Pence are going to be in the clear. 

I don't know your situation, but uf you had any fmily member  get alzheimers or dementia, Biden is definitely showing the signs of it. Having the most powerful leader in the world having it should scare everyone. I spent from  4 years ago (Jan 2019) till when my mom died  in Sept 2021 being my mom's primary caregiver.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s literally the reason why someone does or doesn’t get charged. It’s why Biden and Pence will not be indicted but Trump probably will be. 

If Trump gets indicted, it will be after the other 2 are.  That's how little of a chance there is of it happening.

• Like (+1) 1

devinetweet.jpg

Team Biden had several weeks if necessary to “clean up” at Rehoboth Beach,

but what could the other “material” and “handwritten notes” be?

AND, whose "handwriting" ??

gv020223dAPR.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

devinetweet.jpg

gv020223dAPR.jpg

Material slippage.

Note slippage. 
Handwriting slippage.  

All perfectly normal. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

devinetweet.jpg

gv020223dAPR.jpg

What happened to the excuse the DOJ (Garland said it) and the FBI (Wray used the excuse with Congress) don't make statements about ongoing investigations.  Saying they didn't find any classified documents is making a statement about an ongoing investigation.  What it boils down to is they'll open their mouths when it benefits some objective. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You know. . . . . . . . . . "But Trump"

Biden lawyers handed over boxes of documents in BOSTON: Latest twist in classified files saga reveals they were handled in
another location before they arrived at the Penn Biden Center

by Geoff Earle

• The National Archives released emails from time Biden documents discovered
  • Came on a day the FBI searched Mike Pence's Indiana home
  • One email to Biden lawyers referenced boxes of material in Boston

A new detail in the web of information about the trail of Biden documents came to light Friday when the National Archives released email traffic that referenced documents in Boston. The email, from National Archives lawyer Gary Stern, came days after classified material was discovered in the offices of Biden's DC think tank office at the Penn Biden Center. Biden and federal officials have located documents at Penn Biden and at Biden's Wilmington home, and have searched his Delaware beach house after the initial discovery at Penn Biden days before the November elections.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11738199/Biden-lawyers-handed-boxes-documents-BOSTON.html

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

You know. . . . . . . . . . "But Trump"

Biden lawyers handed over boxes of documents in BOSTON: Latest twist in classified files saga reveals they were handled in
another location before they arrived at the Penn Biden Center

by Geoff Earle

• The National Archives released emails from time Biden documents discovered
  • Came on a day the FBI searched Mike Pence's Indiana home
  • One email to Biden lawyers referenced boxes of material in Boston

A new detail in the web of information about the trail of Biden documents came to light Friday when the National Archives released email traffic that referenced documents in Boston. The email, from National Archives lawyer Gary Stern, came days after classified material was discovered in the offices of Biden's DC think tank office at the Penn Biden Center. Biden and federal officials have located documents at Penn Biden and at Biden's Wilmington home, and have searched his Delaware beach house after the initial discovery at Penn Biden days before the November elections.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11738199/Biden-lawyers-handed-boxes-documents-BOSTON.html

They were spilled there on accident. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

The more you hack 

It was always my view that political leaders keep these documents for any number of reasons.  It was your view that this was singularly a Trump issue.  Though I was proven stunningly prescient, and you once again revealed to be an easily manipulated dullard, even I would not have predicted Biden’s level of recklessness and prolonged pattern of abuse.   Boston, now.  Stay tuned. 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It was always my view that political leaders keep these documents for any number of reasons.  It was your view that this was singularly a Trump issue.  Though I was proven stunningly prescient, and you once again revealed to be an easily manipulated dullard, even I would not have predicted Biden’s level of recklessness and prolonged pattern of abuse.   Boston, now.  Stay tuned.

And pawning the blame on staffers.  Like staffers can view papers from a SCIF, much less steal them...