Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So here’s my question: If the FBI keeps raiding everyone’s offices and homes looking for ‘stolen’ documents, how do they know that they’re missing? And for how long did they know? Do the National Archive nitwits have such a backlog of missing documents that it takes them literally YEARS  to figure out they’re missing? If so, this is yet another federal agency that needs to be defunded. 

I'm guessing most of these are probably briefing documents.

The National Archives would not be involved.

We used to get many classified documents every day. National Archives was never involved, and they were never logged.

We'd read them and destroy them. 

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I'm guessing most of these are probably briefing documents.

The National Archives would not be involved.

We used to get many classified documents every day. National Archives was never involved, and they were never logged.

We'd read them and destroy them. 

I’m guessing you’re right and that the permanent bureaucracy is positively giddy over yet another fake narrative that keeps the American people at each other’s throats. Rinse and repeat! 

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And Republicans say the same about Dems. And thus back and forth it goes. None of these people are the least bit concerned about the content of the documents or how they came to be in the possession of these elected officials. 

I disagree.  I think people are very concerned about the contents of the documents.  But it's been almost 6 months since the FBI raided MAL and not a word about the contents, much less the "nuclear secrets" he was purported to have despite an Admin desperate to nail him any way they can.  On the flip side, do you think we'll get a true picture of the stuff Joke was keeping and who had access to it in his garage, that think tank, etc.?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I disagree.  I think people are very concerned about the contents of the documents.  But it's been almost 6 months since the FBI raided MAL and not a word about the contents, much less the "nuclear secrets" he was purported to have despite an Admin desperate to nail him any way they can.  On the flip side, do you think we'll get a true picture of the stuff Joke was keeping and who had access to it in his garage, that think tank, etc.?

The "nuclear secrets" leaked within hours....

Somehow the Biden doc details are locked up air tight.

Who is shocked?

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

There were no nuclear secrets and everyone knows it. That was a ridiculous leak. The raid served its purpose. Trump is further bloodied. Now as to Biden, nobody in the deep state cares about the content. Once again, the ‘discovery’ served its purpose. He has been made to look feeble. His time is over. Now…we all wait to see who they pick as the next puppet king. 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There were no nuclear secrets and everyone knows it. That was a ridiculous leak. The raid served its purpose. Trump is further bloodied. Now as to Biden, nobody in the deep state cares about the content. Once again, the ‘discovery’ served its purpose. He has been made to look feeble. His time is over. Now…we all wait to see who they pick as the next puppet king. 

Ah, the good old “Deep State” theory. Can’t possibly be that Trump wanted to take documents while Biden and Pence (or their staff) were careless. 

Nope, there’s a secret cabal that’s so incredibly powerful that they control everything. Yep, that makes more sense than the simplest explanations that all of the evidence already points to. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Ah, the good old “Deep State” theory. Can’t possibly be that Trump wanted to take documents while Biden and Pence (or their staff) were careless. 

Nope, there’s a secret cabal that’s so incredibly powerful that they control everything. Yep, that makes more sense than the simplest explanations that all of the evidence already points to. 

Sure! Keep right on believing that Biden’s in charge. I’m sure he is. The Deep State is the term used for the permanent bureaucracy class…not some secret society.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You wouldn’t answer this previously - did the classified documents from Biden’s time as a senator just accidentally leave the SCIF with him? Stuck to his shoe? Fell in his pocket? Surely you have a logical explanation that absolves this fine public servant. 

Accidental spillage!! 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You wouldn’t answer this previously - did the classified documents from Biden’s time as a senator just accidentally leave the SCIF with him? Stuck to his shoe? Fell in his pocket? Surely you have a logical explanation that absolves this fine public servant. 

Accidental spillage!! 

I don’t know. That’s what you have an investigation for. 

Pence says that his documents were inadvertently packed with his stuff. Maybe it’s the same with Biden. Maybe it’s not. We’ll see. 

Clearly the controls around classified documents aren’t effective. 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sure! Keep right on believing that Biden’s in charge. I’m sure he is. The Deep State is the term used for the permanent bureaucracy class…not some secret society.

So it’s your contention that the bureaucracy is controlling everything and Biden isn’t actually president? Who is in charge of the bureaucracy? Who is making those decisions?

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t know. That’s what you have an investigation for. 

Pence says that his documents were inadvertently packed with his stuff. Maybe it’s the same with Biden. Maybe it’s not. We’ll see. 

Clearly the controls around classified documents aren’t effective. 

Occam’s Razor - it takes a willful act to remove classified docs from a SCIF and a SCIF is where a congressperson would be reviewing classified documents.
You being the foremost practitioner of logic on this board, I figured you would know that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Occam’s Razor - it takes a willful act to remove classified docs from a SCIF and a SCIF is where a congressperson would be reviewing classified documents.
You being the foremost practitioner of logic on this board, I figured you would know that. 

Then why suddenly decide to tell on yourself? And then conduct a search and turn over more documents. 

If this has been intentional and he’d been getting away with it for years, why would he tell the Feds about it?

5 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

You mean withholding the information prior to the midterms?  

He informed the government immediately. Same day they were discovered, I believe. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Then why suddenly decide to tell on yourself? And then conduct a search and turn over more documents. 

If this has been intentional and he’d been getting away with it for years, why would he tell the Feds about it?

He informed the government immediately. Same day they were discovered, I believe. 

I guess logic and common sense tells us that this fine public servant, who’s made a career of bullsh*ting that has lasted several decades, decided after many years to just come clean because it was the right thing to do. No external forces at play whatsoever. 

If you are going to paint yourself as the voice of reason please at least shoot for some consistency across ideological lines. You are diminishing your own standing as an expert here. 

Buden intent? To share classified intelligence with his son in order to sell influence in foreign nations and enrich Biden Inc.

There's far more evidence of that intent than whatever exists for Trump....except in the fantasies of those who, like chigoose, desperately want all alleged Trump malfeasance to be true.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Buden intent? To share classified intelligence with his son in order to sell influence in foreign nations and enrich Biden Inc.

There's far more evidence of that intent than whatever exists for Trump....except in the fantasies of those who, like chigoose, desperately want all alleged Trump malfeasance to be true.

What would DR do without conspiracy?

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

I guess logic and common sense tells us that this fine public servant, who’s made a career of bullsh*ting that has lasted several decades, decided after many years to just come clean because it was the right thing to do. No external forces at play whatsoever. 

If you are going to paint yourself as the voice of reason please at least shoot for some consistency across ideological lines. You are diminishing your own standing as an expert here. 

I’m asking honestly, what’s your theory of the case here? Why go to the feds if this was intentional and they weren’t already aware. 

My theory is simply that whoever packed up his offices grabbed documents they shouldn’t have. Seems like that’s the case with Pence. I think Jimmy Carter walked away with government docs accidentally too. 

If Biden took them intentionally and they can prove that, he should be indicted. Barring a change in facts, I just don’t see that as the likely outcome here. Biden and Pence appear to be in the same bucket with what we know at this stage. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m asking honestly, what’s your theory of the case here? Why go to the feds if this was intentional and they weren’t already aware. 

My theory is simply that whoever packed up his offices grabbed documents they shouldn’t have. Seems like that’s the case with Pence. I think Jimmy Carter walked away with government docs accidentally too. 

If Biden took them intentionally and they can prove that, he should be indicted. Barring a change in facts, I just don’t see that as the likely outcome here. Biden and Pence appear to be in the same bucket with what we know at this stage. 

Focus for a moment on the documents he has had since his time as a senator. They didn’t accidentally get packed up. He took them. That’s the only way to get them out of a SCIF. IF HE’S WILLING TO DO THAT AS A SENATOR, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE MORE RESERVED AS A VICE PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENT? OR DOES LOGIC TELL YOU THAT HE MIGHT THINK HE COULD GET AWAY WITH MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.

apologies for the all caps. Unintentional and I do not wish to correct it. Maybe that’s what happened to Biden Trump and Pence. Unintentional and they just did not wish to correct it until many many years later in Biden’s case and never in trumps case.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Focus for a moment on the documents he has had since his time as a senator. They didn’t accidentally get packed up. He took them. That’s the only way to get them out of a SCIF. IF HE’S WILLING TO DO THAT AS A SENATOR, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE MORE RESERVED AS A VICE PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENT? OR DOES LOGIC TELL YOU THAT HE MIGHT THINK HE COULD GET AWAY WITH MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.

apologies for the all caps. Unintentional and I do not wish to correct it. Maybe that’s what happened to Biden Trump and Pence. Unintentional and they just did not wish to correct it until many many years later in Biden’s case and never in trumps case.

Only top secret documents require a SCIF. Secret and confidential documents can be viewed outside of a SCIF. So the docs that look really bad for Biden are the ten with top secret classification. Lower classified documents (apparently) can get picked up with non-classified documents unintentional. 

Do you think Pence took the documents intentionally?