Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

On 1/24/2023 at 7:05 PM, redtail hawk said:

c'mon.  the opinion shows are the golden geese and are all over the website intermingled with the occasional "news" stories.  that said, even the propagandists have cut back on trump coverage as have murdoch owned newspapers.  He clearly decided to back other horses for now.  We'll see how long that lasts.  In the meanwhile;e they often still bury or don't even mention stories unfavorable to conservatives.

Nonsense. All I ever hear is Trump, Trump, Trump...every political conversation on the left and right starts, stops and ends

with Trump.

He must scare the living ***** out of everyone.

It's beyond bizarre.

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

it's actually wise to be afraid of crazy, desperate people.

It is wiser if you understand when you are over-reacting and smearing millions and millions of people because YOU have a problem

But, you be you.

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, it's silly to fear a deadly pandemic and a group of conspiracy theorists who continue to deny an attack on the capitol by a group of low life losers...

Its worse than peril harbor! Oh the humanity! We must save democracy. What did i miss?

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, it's silly to fear a deadly pandemic and a group of conspiracy theorists who continue to deny an attack on the capitol by a group of low life losers...

Don’t overthink this stuff.  The set up was funny, delivery quite good.  The size of the photo enhanced everything.  To be fair though, I found the first Austin Powers movie hysterical.  

As for fear of the mob, I’d probably go more with concern than fear.  Lately, we watched those knuckle draggers in the Capital,  anarchists torching cities assaulting/killing people, destruction of property and more.   

These are crazy times, but let’s not let kitty pictures and good old ball busting tear us asunder. 

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Some continue to fear the deadly pandemic and others pack the place for Ryan Miller night at Key Bank Center. To me only one of those things seems odd. To each his own. 

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Two things….First, were you actually “afraid” during the pandemic? Second, I believe you just admitted that January 6th was NOT an attempt to overthrow the government. Both observations are interesting.

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two things….First, were you actually “afraid” during the pandemic? Second, I believe you just admitted that January 6th was NOT an attempt to overthrow the government. Both observations are interesting.

no.  conspiracy theorists being used by actual traitors with some power can attempt a coup.  Remember, Hitler's first attempt failed as well.

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

no.  conspiracy theorists being used by actual traitors with some power can attempt a coup.  Remember, Hitler's first attempt failed as well.

A coup? You’ve gotta be kidding me! Step back for a minute. A guy in a water buffalo hat walked into the Capitol. A coup? Not even close. Breathe, dude. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

A coup? You’ve gotta be kidding me! Step back for a minute. A guy in a water buffalo hat walked into the Capitol. A coup? Not even close. Breathe, dude. 

and a bunch of organized white supremacist/hate groups that trump dog whistled to repeatedly during his presidency.  What do you believe the goal of the Boogalooo boys is?  There are multiple militia training sites and meetings throughout the country with the stated goal of civil war.  They're very unlikely to succeed but can certainly make a mess.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2021/01/27/who-are-boogaloos-who-were-visible-capitol-and-later-rallies

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

and a bunch of organized white supremacist/hate groups that trump dog whistled to repeatedly during his presidency.  What do you believe the goal of the Boogalooo boys is?  There are multiple militia training sites and meetings throughout the country with the stated goal of civil war.  They're very unlikely to succeed but can certainly make a mess.

There are nuts everywhere Redtail. Let’s not jump the shark here.