Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It’s so nice to see the cult come around and see the importance of handling classified documents.

Whoever the "cult" is, perhaps they were moved to serious personal reflection after hearing Biden sermonize about his life long serious approach to such matters just months before they were discovered in every property he owns. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/16/2023 at 10:01 AM, redtail hawk said:

not chaste but decent.  he f'd up here and it will appropriately cost him.  trump's indecent and leading others into indecency.  he f's up all the time, often purposefully and it only occasionally costs him.  I get it.  life's not fair.  but I don't cheer for cheaters.

Trump is a POS human being.  But remember, Biden is the guy who dropped out of his first presidential race in disgrace after being caught for plagiarism and lying about his academic record. He not only lied about his civil rights activism but is on record being racist af. He used his dead son for political gain, for Pete's sake.  Degree of scumbag? Sure, Trump wins that, but not by as much as you think. 

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Whoever the "cult" is, perhaps they were moved to serious personal reflection after hearing Biden sermonize about his life long serious approach to such matters just months before they were discovered in every property he owns. 

It’s so nice to see the *cult* come around and acknowledge the importance of handling classified documents.

Just now, BillStime said:

It’s so nice to see the *cult* come around and acknowledge the importance of handling classified documents.

How that could possibly happen? How one-- anyone could be that irresponsible. And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods? By that I mean names of people who helped or th-- et cetera. And it just-- totally irresponsible.

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

How that could possibly happen? How one-- anyone could be that irresponsible. And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods? By that I mean names of people who helped or th-- et cetera. And it just-- totally irresponsible.

So why did Trump steal over 300 pieces of classified docs?

And refuse to return them and play hard to get?

He was asked nicely several times to cooperate and chose not to…

Now do Biden 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Don't have to "do Biden."

Biden is not only done, he's being done by his own party as they abandon ship.

Glad to see both he and Trump gone, if it works out that way.

Wait - you can’t provide any details about Biden? You had to deflect and PROJECT?

Red wave was phenomenal, eh?

F’n idiots w no balls whatsoever

• Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

The interesting part about this to me is that for all the bureaucracy and multiple layers of government designed to ensure ordinary citizens are doing the right thing, the decision to let an extraordinarily reckless individual and his extraordinarily reckless team self-manage this review is normalized. 

The deal goes like this:

Politically connected individual completely disregards law;

Politically connected individual engages in a pattern of similar activity over at least a 5+ year period of time;

Politically connected individual acts in an extraordinarily reckless manner during the entire time said law is being violated;

Politicized DOJ decides the best course of action is to allow the politically connected individual and his extraordinarily reckless team to self-report on potentially illegal action. 

Sadly, @ChiGoose was right here.  All these establishment types need is the right people in office, at the right time, to reveal that indeed, some people are above the law.  

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The interesting part about this to me is that for all the bureaucracy and multiple layers of government designed to ensure ordinary citizens are doing the right thing, the decision to let an extraordinarily reckless individual and his extraordinarily reckless team self-manage this review is normalized. 

The deal goes like this:

Politically connected individual engages in a pattern of similar activity over at least a 5+ year period of time;

Politically connected individual acts in an extraordinarily reckless manner during the entire time said law is being violated;

Politicized DOJ decides the best course of action is to allow the politically connected individual and his extraordinarily reckless team to self-report on potentially illegal action. 

Sadly, @ChiGoose was right here.  All these establishment types need is the right people in office, at the right time, to reveal that indeed, some people are above the law.  

This isn’t complicated and it isn’t Right against Left. We now have an unelected bureaucracy running the country. They don’t care how much corruption is going on up the street at the Capitol or the White House. They have one collective goal and that’s to keep their ridiculous jobs, grow the size of their staff, and retire securely. A few of these bureaucrats are agenda driven nut cases, but the majority are happiest when the public’s attention is anywhere but on their meaningless jobs. Biden, Clinton, and Fauci are no threat to these folks. They skate through Washington from administration to administration. But as soon as an elected official starts asking too many questions…they have to go! 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The deal goes like this:

But they were very quickly able to determine intent in this case. Like immediately. So this all makes sense.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

So why did Trump steal over 300 pieces of classified docs?

And refuse to return them and play hard to get?

He was asked nicely several times to cooperate and chose not to…

Now do Biden 

Trump is a spiteful POS. You realize my quote was exactly what Biden said about Trump docs, right?  Uncle Joe normalized plagiarism for me. :)

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Trump is a spiteful POS. You realize my quote was exactly what Biden said about Trump docs, right?  Uncle Joe normalized plagiarism for me. :)

plagiarising Neil Kinnock was stupid and done a long time ago.  No one but biden was hurt.  It pales in comparison to lying 1000's of times while in office, including about the most deadly pandemic in our lifetime.  I doubt kinnock was that upset especially compared to critically ill people who initially had no idea what was making them sick.  On the other hand, his friends were happy to buy stock in zoom.  No comparison in character between biden and trump.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

plagiarising Neil Kinnock was stupid and done a long time ago.  No one but biden was hurt.  It pales in comparison to lying 1000's of times while in office, including about the most deadly pandemic in our lifetime.  I doubt kinnock was that upset especially compared to critically ill people who initially had no idea what was making them sick.  On the other hand, his friends were happy to buy stock in zoom.  No comparison in character between biden and trump.

You have got to be kidding….right? 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1