Can I get a few likes???

Buffalo Boy

Folks,

I’m playing guitar  in a band in Charlotte called Queen City Siren. We are on Face Book. Charlotte is a tough place to get good gigs unlike Buffalo. I use to play in Stealin’ in the 90s and gigs and bars were easy to get into. Buffalo is a party town and Charlotte is a lot more buttoned up but it’s coming along.

The favor I’m asking is , for those who are on FB, could you hit up our page and give us a like and a follow. Block us afterwards if you don’t want to see the posts but bar owners here go off “ likes” regardless of talent. There are some seriously untalented bands playing some good gigs based on this.  We could use the help.

If you’re in Charlotte , come out and see us, mention this and I’ll buy you a drink.

Thanks, 

Buffalo Boy

Mods, I hope this isn’t uncool. Been coming to this site since 2000 and could use a little help😎

Edited by Buffalo Boy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.