WC Weekend. Who do you have.

Greg S

49ers over Seahawks: 49ers are the real deal

Jaguars over Chargers: Trevor has really surprised me, and Peterson has ice water in his veins while Staley will do something to lose the game because of his Excel spreadsheets and contrarian attitude 

Bills over Dolphins: Bills are by far the better team

Vikings over Giants: This is a tough one... Kirk Cousins is Kirk Cousins, which is bad for Kirk Cousins in the playoffs, but still. SKOL!

Bengals over Ravens: Ravens are scrappy but Bengals are lethal. Burrow is the real freaking deal. 

Bucs over Cowboys: 1000%, lock solid, guarantee. Brady exists to torment souls and ruin Super Bowls, so he isn't going out to Dallas. In fact, this is all set up for the "their season was over, they were done, but THEN! Brady Magic!" garbage. 

Plus Dak looks like the housewives concussed him: laying there loopy, flipping tables... it's a joke in big D. Sean Payton is probably already shopping for houses in Dallas. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If Dak plays like he did yesterday I think they will.  If he even plays ok, they wont, imo.

Yes there is.

How? They're the lowest seed at 6:00.  The Chiefs will play the lowest seed. The only seed lower than the Ravens is the Dolphins. If the Dolphins win there is no way we play the Ravens. If we win. And the Ravens win. Then the Ravens play the Chiefs.

54 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

If the Ravens beat Cinci and JAX beats Chargers then we would play the Ravens.

Oh yes, now I get what you guys are saying. But I meant next round.

Edited by boyst
  • Disagree 1

Will Brady get all the bogus calls to extend drives that he usually gets in this game? The NFL probably has equal interest in the Cowboys advancing as Tom Terrific. Without the refs on his side, Tampa could get routed by Dallas.

Edited by 947

1 hour ago, 947 said:

Will Brady get all the bogus calls to extend drives that he usually gets in this game? The NFL probably has equal interest in the Cowboys advancing as Tom Terrific. Without the refs on his side, Tampa could get routed by Dallas.

It will be interesting to see which itch the refs scratch: their beloved Tommy or Dak and the boys

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wrong.

If the ravens keep winning and the bills keep winning they will meet.  Every team in the playoff s in both the afc and nfc we can meet.

I think he meant could we play the ravens in the next round. We can’t. If the ravens and the bills keep winning, they will obviously eventually play each other— just not in the next round. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.