Steelers are so kind and considerate

Just Jack

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You know, it may have been meant as a tribute.

It's possible.

If that wasn't the case, then somewhere right now somebody is trying to peel Mike Tomlin off that guy.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You know, it may have been meant as a tribute to the amazing work the Bills medical staff did on Monday night. I say that seriously. Logically, it’s kinda dumb because it’s convoluted and is easy to take the wrong way, but I would bet good money that was the intent. Edmunds, Levi Wallace, Trubisky, and Tomlin all have connections to Damar/the Bills. Tomlin’s connection is actually remarkably close and also tight with Mcdermott.

I don’t know, they got up laughing like it was funny. If they had got up with serious faces, pointing to the camera, or beating their heart, I think it would’ve played better - but still would’ve been unnecessary. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I guess I don't get how it's a tribute, but maybe I'm dense 

It's clearly not. Just players not thinking. This is a celebration they have done in the past. Really inappropriate to do it this week, though.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You know, it may have been meant as a tribute to the amazing work the Bills medical staff did on Monday night. I say that seriously. Logically, it’s kinda dumb because it’s convoluted and is easy to take the wrong way, but I would bet good money that was the intent. Edmunds, Levi Wallace, Trubisky, and Tomlin all have connections to Damar/the Bills. Tomlin’s connection is actually remarkably close and also tight with Mcdermott.

the easiest explanation is they have done it before, and in the fun of the moment they were not aware of what they actually were doing. 

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

No offense, but I honestly think people are misinterpreting the intent behind what happened. Pitt and the Steelers literally share buildings with each other.

It kind of doesn't matter what their intent was - if meant as a tribute, it's still extremely insensitive and dumb.  

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I don't see anything. I don't do FB, what happened?

Steelers got a sack. Steeler teammate came up to the guy who made the sack and did the “CPR” celebration on him. 

Sure, probably just a brain fart, but that’s a gigantic, awful, mighty taco style brain fart. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.