We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Hmm...is someone on the Bills D Medusa where they are going to take off their helmet and turn the QB to stone? 😂

I'm guessing it has to be Mane Savage with the long extensions

Teddy Bridgewater kind of reminds me of Medusa.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I remember a rookie Josh Allen who hadn't won a NFL football game yet going into Minnesota against a good Vikings team in his first road start and beating them 27-6. 

I don't take any game for granted.  

Dude, I hope you’re not comparing Skylar to Josh? Geez everyone could see JA was a special talent from day one.  

31 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Dude, I hope you’re not comparing Skylar to Josh? Geez everyone could see JA was a special talent from day one.  

Yes.

I think Skylar Thompson is the next Josh Allen.

😇

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, arcane said:

Alternative point of view: 

Cincinnati scored 17 points on their first 3 drives and then only got 3 from their offense the rest of the way, continuing their trend of being streaky in games. Despite quickly going down, using their 3rd string qb and with no Andrews, and despite turning the ball over 4 times, including an end zone fumble that gave cinci a TD, baltimore was driving to get within 3 before a watkins fumble. Maybe the game looks different with Huntley, who is competent, Andrews back, and basic football fundamentals. Maybe they get that tomorrow night.

Cinci's offensive possessions after their first drive in the 2nd quarter:

punt

punt

punt

fumble

field goal

punt

punt

turnover on downs

punt

punt

This cannot be true. I read here that the Bengals are invincible.

17 minutes ago, FLFan said:

This cannot be true. I read here that the Bengals are invincible.

Yup. And the Bengals were spanking the Bills until 3 went down so they would’ve won that game as well. LOL. The takes some people have. If Damar doesn’t get hurt that would’ve been a back/forth game with lots of big plays. We shall see  next week in the divisional rounds. That will be a great game!

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/deal-with-it-i-dont-care-sbCdjSJEGghGM

1 hour ago, Turbo44 said:

Like Buffalo, Cinci's head wasn't in the game 100% - Burrow said something to the effect that the players really didn't want to play.  Neither Buffalo nor Cinci had their A game last week. it'll be different for both teams this weekend - neither game will be close and Cinci @ Buf next weekend is going to be insane

I could be wrong as I typically am, but I thought burrow was saying that in regard to playing after Hamlin got hurt. 

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Everyone? Go back and check the tape on that. Half this board wanted to drafted a new QB after year 2. 

Yeah I agree, and after Year One I had no idea he’d become this version.

I knew the Bills skills players were atrocious and that was masking the potential, but for instance, the Green Bay game was bad.

Week 17 in Miami when he had 5 total touchdowns, I thought that’s his best game of the year and something to build on.

Definitely can’t say I was for sure until the Dallas Thanksgiving game. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

Also, New England fans hate us a lot less than we hate them for the Brady era!

We weren’t relevant to them back then, they were worrying about the Manning brothers…

I get the feeling they see Buffalo as the little brother who is finally having their moment, and are kinda rooting for us. 

I think most neutral fans country are rooting for Buffalo to get a ring. The universe needs this! Justice!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.