We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Yep, hatred is not fear. Contrary to popular belief these days , I know. 

That’s a good point. I don’t even think there's a thin line between them either, given the huge disparity in the two emotions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Really sounds like they are not playing him for his own safety with that type of response.  I know he hasn't cleared protocol but just feels like that might not have mattered.

compounding variables: AKA headaches, nausea, dizziness, ringing in ears. It could be any number of things. He isn't reaching the benchmarks necessary to check symptom off the neurological list.

In other words he is not well enough to play NFL football. After the season he has endured this frankly surprises me zero. My fear

was they would clear him and he  really shouldn't have been. Here's to honesty and integrity.

Edited by muppy

14 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

You could be right. It's definelty a risky move. I'm thinking Tua plays. If he doesn't the Bills can very well blowout the Dolphins. That's not a bad thing either. I'd rather lose $100 than the Bills losing the game. 

I hope you didn’t put too much down on Miami.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I’ll be damned. Micah is either establishing a new medical precedent for ACDF recovery by months or he had the ADR surgery instead. Given how conservative doctors are, my money is on the latter. 

Edited by K-9

Just now, K-9 said:

I’ll be damned. Micah is either establishing new medical precedent for ACDF recovery by months or he had the ADR surgery instead. Given how conservative doctors are, my money is on the latter. 

Yeah I thought his chances were very small and didnt think this was going to happen.  Incredible!

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

compounding variables: AKA headaches, nausea, dizziness, ringing in ears. It could be any number of things. He isn't reaching the benchmarks necessary to check symptom off the neurological list.

In other words he is not well enough to play NFL football. After the season he has endured this frankly surprises me zero. My fear

was they would clear him and he  really shouldn't have been. Here's to honesty and integrity.

Wouldn't those be considered as setbacks to him progressing through the protocol?

The term "compounding variables" can be wildly interpreted but McDaniel saying "no set backs to Tua" is why I think it was more of the teams call regardless of the doctors recommendations.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

When it rains, it pours.  Injuries afforded them a win vs us week 3.  Injuries and will help secure the win for us on Sunday.  

Yeah, I was looking at their injury reports from Sunday's game and last week.

They have 14 players that were/are out, doubtful, questionable.  Their QB, OT, RB, and WR positions are all dinged up and down to third stringers in some of those cases.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Well they don't really have to anymore since they were fired :)

But they were not fired for anything that occurred in the game - both the NFL and the NFLPA agreed the protocols as written were followed and the INC was not at fault.

The NFLPA fired him because in their meetings he acted like most doctors can when questioned and got ticked at how they were questioning him and trying to lay blame - so he became combative with their attorney.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.