We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This is making it less likely he plays.  If he isnt cleared tomorrow for practice than I dont think there is enough time.  He has to have a full contact practice before he can be cleared to play. That is at least two stages away.

No it is making it impossible for him to play. He has been ruled out.

Whether the NFL has any contol over Tua playing, I'm sure they are glad he isnt. 

Consider these optics:

Mia-Buf is only game on at that time..whole country is watching.

On a delayed blitz, Milano comes clean up the middle, and in hitting him, Tua's head bounces off the frozen astroturf. He suffers his 4th concussion OF THE SEASON..(oh, I'm sorry, 3 concussions and a "back injury".)

Doctors rush to the field to attend to an unconscious Dolphin, and an ambulance carts him off for the field..with Bills players standing around watching for the second time in two weeks. No bueno...

Hamlin was a freak accident..this is totally preventable.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Ahh, yes, I think you're right.  I take back anything complimentary I said about the Fish.

I sincerely feel bad for Tua. He seems like a nice kid and between how they handled him his first couple years and now he will feel repercussions from this concussion stuff health wise

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 11

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I sincerely feel bad for Tua. He seems like a nice kid and between how they handled him his first couple years and now he will feel repercussions from this concussion stuff health wise

Reperconcussions for sure

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Agreed. I hope he can live a normal life 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I would be willing to bet the fear of losing is one of the biggest motivators for elite athletes.  I don't have the time or desire to go on a search for quotes, but I've heard many professional athletes speak about the fear of losing sometimes being a bigger motivator than the desire to win.

It's their hatred of losing more than anything. At least according to the players I’ve known over the years. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.