We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

4 hours ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

People really joking about wishing for injuries after everything we've experienced this season. I hope all you fake bills fans/trolls find peace and move on cause that ***** is pathetic and really I'm not even mad just feel sad for you. (Cam)

I'm hoping Hill and Waddle get food poisoning Sunday morning and make a full recovery by Monday.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

People really joking about wishing for injuries after everything we've experienced this season. I hope all you fake bills fans/trolls find peace and move on cause that ***** is pathetic and really I'm not even mad just feel sad for you. (Cam)

You think Dolphin fans wish Hyde and Miller were playing?

4 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

Just ignore that BS don’t engage it.

I don't think anyone is wishing for serious injuries. Minor ones are in play though. Tell me you would hate if Waddle and Hill limped off the field in the 1st quarter and were ruled out for the game. Sure it's sinister but we are at the point that winning is what matters. 

The miami  neurological medical staff better make the correct call on tuas'  readiness to play. The scrutiny on them is intense so I just hope they make the CORRECT call on that.

The Bills will play clean with no intent to injure but we all have seen it IS NFL football. NFL players  DO take their lives in their hands to play at the level intensity and speed they do. on the field. Noone wants him to be hurt

WE just want he and his fellow fish to be SQUISHED !~!~!!!!!

I scoff at their teal and tangerine dreams.

They're going DOWN on Sunday At Home? Book it.

GO BILLS!~!~!!!!

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Like others were damn lucky playing us when we were missing 50/60% of the defense and with Josh’s elbow in pain ? 

Com’on man… 

True but point is we're a far better team than them and should be able to whoop their butts, Tua or no Tua. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Process said:

I'm thinking of going to the game with my old man. Haven't been to one in years. He definitely can't stand for three straight hours. Does basically the whole stadium stand for the entire game or is that just certain sections?

For sure there will be a lot of standing in lower bowl.  We've been getting club seats last number of years when we take my Dad which sits for the most part (regular season games at least).  Other option is try to find something 1st row upper deck

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why does anyone care who plays for Miami?

What legitimacy do you need?  Just get a win.  

KC is playing exactly nobody this weekend. 

I would prefer their backup QB to play because objectively I think we would all agree that would give the bills a better chance to win lol.

But In saying that, Tua or not, the bills should win.

• Like (+1) 1

I imagine Tua will play. The Bills defense needs to have a good day rushing the passer. You know Tua will try and get the ball out quickly if he is pressured even a little bit or he will see the rush and turtle so he doesn't get hit. Also hope the Bills don't take it easy on him, if he's cleared to play by the medical and coaching staffs then that's on them. They can't lay off him because of his history, treat him as they would any other QB.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Completely agree with you NFL analysis.

Completely disagree with you Dolphin organization analysis.

The Dolphins already displayed how they care about winning over Tua's health. The owner cheated on trying to get Brady. The Flores scandal.  No way do I think the organization will do the right thing. 

The decision is not supposed to start with the Miami Dolphins.

It's supposed to start with independent neurologists, who need to first clear the player to play.

I agree that Miami will do everything in its power to get Tua on the field, even if it's risky for his long-term health.  And Tua has already stated he wants to play.  But will these doctors risk their careers over it?  With everything else going on with Tua, the Dolphins and now Damar Hamlin... you also have to believe the NFL will be watching this whole situation VERY closely.  They can't afford to look the other way and take the chance of another serious on-field incident.

Bottom line, I don't think the Miami coaching staff will have the ability to detour around the rules this time.  They already did that in Week 3 and got busted.  This time they have to go by the book.  Not because it's the right thing.  Because the risk of getting caught isn't worth the reward.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

If Mostert can’t go it won’t matter who is QB for the Fins

Wilson is a pretty good RB, but it is huge that Mostert cant play (I am saying he can't play, not the doc's yet, but the dude just had surgery yesterday on a broken thumb...cant imagine a RB can play like that)

15 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Wilson is a pretty good RB, but it is huge that Mostert cant play (I am saying he can't play, not the doc's yet, but the dude just had surgery yesterday on a broken thumb...cant imagine a RB can play like that)

You’d be surprised what a playoff game does to players availability 

Question, do we know the last time a player had three concussions in one season? I believe Pickett had two this season. I've heard people say if you get three documented concussions in a CAREER you should think about retiring. This is three in one season.

It's not super common but we do hear about players getting two concussions in one season. Three is almost unheard of though.

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Question, do we know the last time a player had three concussions in one season? I believe Pickett had two this season. I've heard people say if you get three documented concussions in a CAREER you should think about retiring. This is three in one season.

It's not super common but we do hear about players getting two concussions in one season. Three is almost unheard of though.

Especially when 2 are very close together

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.