We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

21 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Mike Girardi reported this morning on NFL network that the Bills looked spent both emotionally and physically all week in their preparation for New England. He said he wasn’t sure how they would be able to handle the game and expected both ups and downs. It will be interesting to see how the prep week goes for this game, especially with Damar just being released from the hospital.

Well that was the complete opposite of what Nance and Romo reported.  Talking heads.

16 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Do you run the scheme that doesn't work but your players can handle, or run the scheme that does work and coach the damn players to run it? These guys are paid a lot as coaches. Go and coach.

I feel like we had this conversation 20 years ago with Greggo and his damn 46 defense.

21 minutes ago, BRH said:

Four.  Twice here and twice in Miami.

2-0 here.  1-1 there (with the one win being the AFCCG).

44-34 Bills (1990 season, Buffalo)

29-10 Bills (1993 season, Miami)

37-22 Bills (1995 season, Buffalo)

24-17 Dolphins (1998 season, Miami)

I expect an offensive output similar to that of the previous games in Buffalo.

Crap!  So they've got some momentum going into this game!

@SWATeam

@GoBills808

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think romo and nance were talking about a period closer to kickoff than Girardi is talking about.  Once damar conferenced with them they were probably fired up 

That is not what was reported, but OK.

5 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Well that was the complete opposite of what Nance and Romo reported.  Talking heads.

I always assumed it was what Girardi said. Trauma is the worst stuff on earth. Steps recovering from it can inspire swings upward, but ultimately trauma is incredibly draining of spirit and body. The Bills pulling that win out anf getting STRONGER in the 3rd and 4th is among their very best performances of the season, and likely multiple seasons. 

As a side note, I fear the PTSD impacts on players. Tre was showing classic PTSD symptoms, I hope he'd getting the help he needs and deserves. I would hope any of these players look beyond the game, and take care of their soul and spirit first. 

You watched a brother die in front of you. Don't minimize that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

3 concussions this year. There's no way Tua plays.

It's the playoffs. Tua's playing.

Just don't want anyone disagreeing with me. 

Have heard reports that Tua said he wants to play - if that's true I can't believe he wouldn't just tell the doctors what they need to hear to clear him

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bills played the 4th toughest schedule in the NFL this year based on SOS.  Cardinals, Falcons and Ravens were the 3 ahead of the Bills.  Only the Ravens made the playoffs. 

4th toughest schedule?

The reality is we had the toughest schedule according to Damar Hamlin's death and resurrection, brutal snow blizzards, Thursday nights, Saturday nights, Von Miller ACL, Hyde out, injured riddled Jordan Poyer, and Josh Allen's arm injury.

Now we have to run the gauntlet vs. Dolphins, Bengals, and Chiefs, to get to the Super Bowl.

• Eyeroll 2

55 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

My gut tells me Tua and Mosert both play

I get the Tua concussion protocol timeline may allow him to play.  How does a RB play with a broken thumb?  Will it not be in a cast or some restraint?  If so won't that site be padded making it harder to catch, carry and secure the ball?  Any former players or trainers please feel free to chime in

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

4th toughest schedule?

The reality is we had the toughest schedule according to Damar Hamlin's death and resurrection, brutal snow blizzards, Thursday nights, Saturday nights, Von Miller ACL, Hyde out, injured riddled Jordan Poyer, and Josh Allen's arm injury.

Now we have to run the gauntlet vs. Dolphins, Bengals, and Chiefs, to get to the Super Bowl.

Yeah, that was just based on the records of the opponents, not including any of the other stuff.

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Have heard reports that Tua said he wants to play - if that's true I can't believe he wouldn't just tell the doctors what they need to hear to clear him

I also heard he has memory issues.

Doctor: "Tua, what day is it?"

Tua: "Easy doc, It's Monday."

Doctor: "Where were you yesterday?"

Tua: "Who are you?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think ralonzo said it best. If Fraizer uses cover 2 shell then that’s the only way Buffalo screws this game up. 

They can play their base defense and win as long as they execute adn don't still manage to give up the big play despite a bend but don't break approach.  The last two meetings they failed to limit Hill, Waddle, and Mostert from hitting the home run.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

The chasm between his 51% catch rate on his nearly 100 target and a 65% catch rate, which is where he needs to be, is around 1 more catch per game.

Just an observation. 

agreed. my consistency problem isnt that. its him having had 2 monster games, and dissappearing in a few. heck i dont even care as much about yards as i do catches / game. diggs cant be the only guy getting open. he needs to win more routes.  the number of catches is too low. hes not helping us move the chains. hes causing josh to have to play hero ball on plays where diggs isnt open. the yards suck minus a few games honestly... but the receptions per game is 2.82, and that is hot trash. its killing drives.

hes benefitting a lot from diggs being the #1. its unacceptable. if youre going to lay a bunch of stinkers for yds/game, you need to AT LEAST catch more and become an outlet of sorts. 

17ypc is good #3 numbers. even if he only had an extra 2-3 catches/game for 5 yards each imo it would make a difference, but way too boom or bust

image.thumb.png.254cf17eee41511fb3f7489bd2891347.png

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.