We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Tua will probably clear the protocol so the Dolphins will be technically able to play him, but with him having those two back to back concussions and now being on his 3rd it shouldn't matter letting him back out there again is a bad idea.

Kenny Pickett has had 3 concussions this yr so if Tua clears protocol he will start against us..I fully expect Tua to start and I'm sure Frazier and McDermott do also

EDIT Kenny Pickett has only had 2 concussions this yr

Edited by Billever76

1 hour ago, Motor26 said:

There is a zero percent chance Tua plays. McDaniel just wants the Bills to think there's a chance. But let's be real, after the Hamlin incident, NFL will be carefully monitoring player safety, and before Hamlin Tua was the poster boy for the need of increased safety measures in the NFL. 

If the docs somehow clear him, you know he’s playing. Maybe the docs are dolphins fans?  

I actually think he plays. 

If Tua plays, I DO NOT want to see him end up with his 4th concussion, but I do want to see heavy pressure applied to get him out of his rhythm. We’ll need to do a better job getting to the QB than we did today. Tua’s gonna get the ball out of his hands much quicker than Mac did. 

Look the Buffalo Bills are Super Bowl favorites if the Bills are afraid of the messed up Miami Dolphins? That doesn’t say much about the Bills Super Bowl chances this season then does it? I don’t expect the Dolphins to win with or without Tua there is a reason the Bills are 13-3 and the Dolphins aren’t in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

6 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Kenny Pickett has had 3 concussions this yr so if Tua clears protocol he will start against us..I fully expect Tua to start and I'm sure Frazier and McDermott do also

He's had 2 and he pulled himself on the second one, they've changed his helmet to try and better protect him as well. Also neither of his concussions was immediatly after the other.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

If the docs somehow clear him, you know he’s playing. Maybe the docs are dolphins fans?  

I actually think he plays. 

If Tua plays, I DO NOT want to see him end up with his 4th concussion, but I do want to see heavy pressure applied to get him out of his rhythm. We’ll need to do a better job getting to the QB than we did today. Tua’s gonna get the ball out of his hands much quicker than Mac did. 

The doctor who cleared him to continue playing the Bills game got fired. I don’t think many doctors want to risk their medical reputation on this guys brain. He hasn’t even practiced in like 3 weeks. 

• Agree 1

Have to assume Tua will play.  Miami will show up and try to make a game of it.  Key to game is Allen and Bills just being patient and taking whats available and making a few big plays. Dolphins offense won't be able to keep up. Bills should also be working on their Cinci game plan, at least defensively.

I don't expect Miami or Balt. to make much noise in playoffs.  The Chargers/Jax game should be a good game. Which team matches up best against KC?

In NFC, Giants/Vikings game should be good.  SF will drill Seattle.  Hard to say what the Dallas/TB game will be but I would bet Dallas winning that one going away.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dakrider said:

Have to assume Tua will play.  Miami will show up and try to make a game of it.  Key to game is Allen and Bills just being patient and taking whats available and making a few big plays. Dolphins offense won't be able to keep up. Bills should also be working on their Cinci game plan, at least defensively.

I don't expect Miami or Balt. to make much noise in playoffs.  The Chargers/Jax game should be a good game. Which team matches up best against KC?

In NFC, Giants/Vikings game should be good.  SF will drill Seattle.  Hard to say what the Dallas/TB game will be but I would bet Dallas winning that one going away.

you think doctors want to put their careers on the line for him?

48 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

They made some big plays when needed for sure and I will give them that.

But overall as a pass defence, were you satisfied with the performance today?

No, but I was expecting that with Hamlin going down and very little practice time this week. They're struggling to get pressure on the QB most plays. If your secondary is weak, which at the moment it is, you have to be able to get consistent pressure so they don't have to cover so long. I hate to say it, but there were plays that Poyer looked slow, he's just so beat up.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.