We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

If nfl does think about weather than the wisest move is to put it Saturday at 1pm so that it can slide out, if weather has an issue. 

Am I missing something? Is there some crazy weather forecasted for next weekend? Forecast looks pretty normal to me. 

5 minutes ago, Luka said:

Was it not the defense that gave up the ghost against KC last year? How quickly every one forgets I guess. I'm with you, I do not trust the defense overall. They really need to generate turnovers in the post season or every game is going to be a shootout. 

It's too soon to talk about. However, I don't think the Bills get past the Bengals if they meet up. 

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

No way is it a coin flip. The Bills are at home, have one of the best QBs on the planet, and very experienced. The Bills have the advantage over the Dolphins. Now, that doesn't mean the Dolphins can't win. However, this isn't a coin flip game. 

Newcam dropping truth bombs here!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

No way is it a coin flip. The Bills are at home, have one of the best QBs on the planet, and very experienced. The Bills have the advantage over the Dolphins. Now, that doesn't mean the Dolphins can't win. However, this isn't a coin flip game. 

Week 3: Dolphins 21 Buffalo 19

Week 15: Buffalo 32 Dolphins 29

Two games decided by a total of 5 points. Sorry but this game is not a sure thing. If Tua is healthy and can play, this game is a coin flip. It will be another 1 score game decided in the last minute and half just like the other two.

I really hope I am wrong, I would love nothing more than to watch the Bills kick the ***** out of the Dolphins. 

2 minutes ago, Luka said:

Week 3: Dolphins 21 Buffalo 19

Week 15: Buffalo 32 Dolphins 29

Two games decided by a total of 5 points. Sorry but this game is not a sure thing. If Tua is healthy and can play, this game is a coin flip. It will be another 1 score game decided in the last minute and half just like the other two.

I really hope I am wrong, I would love nothing more than to watch the Bills kick the ***** out of the Dolphins. 

Tua is not healthy and has NO business playing football. A 4th concussion in a 4 month span would be very serious. The poor guy should consider retiring

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Why?

It’s not like the Bengals have been dominant in any of the games that they have played. They’re winning close games just like Buffalo.

It really comes down to most of us not trusting our defense in big spots.  

People can say it’s because of Von/Hyde being out .. and that’s some of it .. but it’s time for that side of the ball to step up in a big moment.  

To date, they haven’t.  Heck.. they almost cost us the game against Indy two Wild Cards ago. 

We have a defensive coach that has invested quite a bit in the defense.  The losses on defense hurt .. and I’m not expecting them to shut down good offenses, but we need them to not be a sieve. 

Way too early to know how the MNF game would’ve gone, and they have been soft to start games all year, but they were again a sieve in a big moment. 

Do they have a counter?  A few wrinkles for the postseason?  We shall see..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

Damar will get released from the Hospital this week (Watch). 

Will be at the game next week. 

it doesn’t matter WHO Miamis QB is. This team will beat them. 

damar at game

prime time Josh

playoffs. 
tie breaker game. 

can we see another perfect game against the other AFCE Rival. (I put it at a higher chance then losing to the Fish even with Mr Glass at QB). 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why?

It’s not like the Bengals have been dominant in any of the games that they have played. They’re winning close games just like Buffalo.

We can discuss it later if need be. Right now, let's talk Dolphins vs Bills.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.