We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

When do you reckon we'll play next weekend?

Saturday late afternoon - Chargers at Jaguars

Saturday night - Dolphins at Bills

Sunday early afternoon - Giants at Vikings

Sunday late afternoon - Ravens at Bengals

Sunday night - ??? at 49ers

Monday night - Cowboys at Buccaneers

I think the 49ers will get Sunday night whoever they face. The only question is if they switch them with Dolphins and Bills due to the story behind the latter.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I disagree. The Ravens are the definition of “meh”. I’d much rather face them than Miami.

Without Lamar yes, with Lamar-beat the Bengals, would have beaten the Dolphins if it wasn’t for an epic 4th quarter defensive collapse, had the Bills beat until a last second field goal. Obviously he hasn’t plYed in over a month so who knows where his head is at (and yes they will most likely lose to Cincinnati) but I doubt they finish 9-7 if Jackson had been able to ply all season 

They should not play Tua. He should be silently inactivated for the rest of the year. If the team somehow beats Buffalo, then the pressure builds, and Miami might have to play him unless the organization steps up and takes the keys from the driver. But sitting him and starting fresh and healthy next season would be the way to handle this. 

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It’s all about Tua. If this guy can’t play then LFG. Pin your ears back and eat this team alive. Knowing our usual luck I’m sure he will play somehow but man it’d be wonderful to have that break of them not letting him play.

That’s a good point.. that Bills haven’t gotten a break all season. Why would it start now?  Pretty much confirms Tua will be playing.  We will get Miami at their best. It’s just the way it’s gonna go. 

Just now, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

The 2019 Bills were 10-6… 

13-3, with a win over the *1 seed, in their house, and they are “flawed everywhere”?  

Plus “better Josh Allen” goes a long way when he’s always the best player on the field.

Bills won’t take a 4th loss, something tells me they’re standing pat at 3.

Very respectfully, I know the history and that’s why I stated it and I didn’t stutter when I typed what I wrote. 

I respect you thoughts and upvoted you, but I stand by what I wrote. 

I actually also think you are undervaluing what I mean when I say a better Josh Allen and Diggs. They make a big difference.  At times the seem to make all the difference that matters.

And right now I’d take last year’s 11-6 team and 2020’s 13-3 over this team. Beating the Chiefs was forever and numerous injuries ago.

love’em.  Cheer like mad for them. Will hope for a super bowl from them, but my feelings remain the same on it.

Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

2 hours ago, PSUBB86 said:

Please. If you think the Bills are playing good right now, I want what you’re smoking. 

They have been “off” for almost the entirety of the second half of this season. Anyone can see that. 

Are there legitimate reasons why that might be the case? Absolutely. They’ve been to hell and back with key injuries and adversity/trauma. 

But — incontrovertibly, the Bills are out of sync, and have been for several games now. 

I agree.   They’ve looked terrible for the entire 7 game winning streak.

9 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This game is almost guaranteed to be one of the prime time match-ups. Hoping it’ll be Saturday night for selfish reasons, as well as shortening the week for those who were dinged today in the Miami game.

I am going to Disney with the family over the long weekend, and so desperately need this to be a night game!! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

When do you reckon we'll play next weekend?

Saturday late afternoon - Chargers at Jaguars

Saturday night - Dolphins at Bills

Sunday early afternoon - Giants at Vikings

Sunday late afternoon - Ravens at Bengals

Sunday night - ??? at 49ers

Monday night - Cowboys at Buccaneers

I think the 49ers will get Sunday night whoever they face. The only question is if they switch them with Dolphins and Bills due to the story behind the latter.

These predictions make sense to me, could see the late afternoon game for the bills as well 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

This is the 2019 Bills with a better Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs.

Sorry.

I love them and will cheer like crazy, but that’s it.  Flaws everywhere…everywhere on this team.  Defense, Offense, offensive line, defense against the pass (heck, sometimes against the run), WR, OC. 

They are MY team, but it just is so flawed.  Not that they can’t do some damage, but still.

Go Bills!

Which teams don’t have flaws everywhere? You can make a laundry list for any team 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Miami will blitz us just like they did the first two games. I believe we now have a weapon in Cook that, if used properly, could make them pay. Allen will not lose to the fish in this playoff game. Hill already talking his garbage. Send them home with their fish tails between their legs.

1 minute ago, Sestak4ever said:

Miami will blitz us just like they did the first two games. I believe we now have a weapon in Cook that, if used properly, could make them pay. Allen will not lose to the fish in this playoff game. Hill already talking his garbage. Send them home with their fish tails between their legs.

What did he say? He has a bad ankle

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.