We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

27 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Not to nitpick but the Bills don’t have the hardest road-extremely difficult yes, but not the hardest. You can make the argument that the Bengals have a tougher road. The Ravens with Lamar is probably a better team than Miami (or equal to) then they have to go on the road to Buffalo and then would have to play in KC. That’s harder than what the Bills would be facing 

I don’t think Lamar will play next week.  Reports he still has bad swelling in his knee right now still.  Doesn’t sound like a guy who is a lock to play, and for his own self interest probably shouldn’t play given the state of his contract.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

Well yeah, given how the Bills have looked lately. Bottom line is the Dolphins are the most talented team, and create the toughest matchups, of any of the teams the Bills could play next weekend.

I'd argue that the Chargers would be the last team we want in the wc

I didn’t want Miami. Those WRs are really good and our secondary is a mess right now. I wanted Pit but whatever. You want this whole thing, you have to beat good teams. The 1 good thing is these last couple of years are a little bit of a revenge your and I’d like to keep clipping off different teams. Obviously you have to win but we got the Colts who were a pain in the ass when they were in our division and were great all through the Manning years. The Ravens who I have always hated. Obviously the Pats who ruined 20 years of our lives and now it can be Miami. Team got us in the first Flutie year and just was a thorn during the 70-90s. Get these guys and add another team to the list. Just keep finding a way. 

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

Well yeah, given how the Bills have looked lately. Bottom line is the Dolphins are the most talented team, and create the toughest matchups, of any of the teams the Bills could play next weekend.

Why would we be worried about the Broncos when putting up 30+ a game ? You’re so lazy, dude 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Steelers D is much tougher , I’d take the Fish over them for sure. MIA lost like 5 in a row and were extremely average today. 

Yea but steelers offense is simplistic and not very good....their play caller might be the worst OC in the nfl

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Steelers D is much tougher , I’d take the Fish over them for sure. MIA lost like 5 in a row and were extremely average today. 

Miami started a 3rd string rookie qb too

Just now, Billever76 said:

Yea but steelers offense is simplistic and not very good....their play caller might be the worst OC in the nfl

It’s a trade off , and we can’t control the matchup anyways. I’ll take Josh facing Miami D vs PIT. We played a simplistic O today and a pretty good defense. 

This is how I see it -

We’ve won 7 straight playing gritty football. We have yet to click on all cylinders and are still winning.

If we start to click, especially on offense, whether it’s in the Wild Card or Divisional round, look out. This could be our year.

Edited by RunTheBall
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Miami started a 3rd string rookie qb too

Im aware. Their starter isn’t all that good either. They’re the matchup; the Bills will be ok. 

14 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

This is the 2019 Bills with a better Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs.

Sorry.

I love them and will cheer like crazy, but that’s it.  Flaws everywhere…everywhere on this team.  Defense, Offense, offensive line, defense against the pass (heck, sometimes against the run), WR, OC. 

They are MY team, but it just is so flawed.  Not that they can’t do some damage, but still.

Go Bills!

The 2019 Bills were 10-6… 

13-3, with a win over the *1 seed, in their house, and they are “flawed everywhere”?  

Plus “better Josh Allen” goes a long way when he’s always the best player on the field.

Bills won’t take a 4th loss, something tells me they’re standing pat at 3.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PSUBB86 said:

Please. If you think the Bills are playing good right now, I want what you’re smoking. 

They have been “off” for almost the entirety of the second half of this season. Anyone can see that. 

Are there legitimate reasons why that might be the case? Absolutely. They’ve been to hell and back with key injuries and adversity/trauma. 

But — incontrovertibly, the Bills are out of sync, and have been for several games now. 

I hope they keep out-of-sync-ing their way to 4 more wins. That’d make it 11 straight out of sync wins. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.