We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

43 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Miamis defense is nowhere near as good as NE’s

And Miamis O with Tua is much better than the Pats O

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Cincinnati's offense disappears for large stretches of the game inexplicably most games. They are too talented for that to happen routinely. It shouldn't keep happening but it does. They are in danger in the playoffs IMO.

Like the Bills o?

Just now, AlfaBill said:

I’m not sure why the eye rolls here. Tua is much better than their back ups. If he’s in and healthy(big if) he can exploit out less than stellar secondary. 

I see Tua doing to us what Mac Jones did today.. which does not have me excited, because Tua’s WR’s are much better than Mac’s. Our defense will need to tighten up at the LOS… and it’s imperative we pressure the heck out of him. We can’t sit back and let Waddle and Hill run around in space. 

51 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Going to be a tough game if he does. This was the matchup I wanted the least. Would’ve rather had the Steelers or patriots.

Nah, we’ve had two close games with Miami. they’ve won one. Due to blow them out.  

8 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I’m not sure why the eye rolls here. Tua is much better than their back ups. If he’s in and healthy(big if) he can exploit out less than stellar secondary. 

Another eye roller. Did you watch Mac move the ball on this secondary? Even that last bomb that Tre ‘defended’ should’ve been caught. Tua with Hill and Waddle is harder to defend that the Pats*. Still think the Bills win because they’re a better team but no need to eyeroll 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

I personally couldn’t give a shite who we play, they’ll beat whoever is put in front of them.  Playoffs are put up or shut up time, Dolphins limped across the finish line.  Tua was playing horrible before his 37th concussion of the season…

Speaking of, No way the guy should be allowed near a football field suffering this many head injuries in one season, however my sympathy wanes for those who continue to knowingly put themselves in harms way.

If he wants some…

Come The Rock GIF by WWE

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Tua, Bridgewater, whoever the QB was today ...   I'll take any of them plus Hill and Waddle being coached by McDaniel over playing against Belichick with that NE  defense.  Coaching matters even more in the playoffs than in the regular season, and McDaniel just hasn't shown he's a particularly good coach.  If the Jests had had Mike White at QB today, they would have rolled the Carp.

Just now, SoTier said:

Tua, Bridgewater, whoever the QB was today ...   I'll take any of them plus Hill and Waddle being coached by McDaniel over playing against Belichick with that NE  defense.  Coaching matters even more in the playoffs than in the regular season, and McDaniel just hasn't shown he's a particularly good coach.  If the Jests had had Mike White at QB today, they would have rolled the Carp.

No. The Bills have rolled the Pats for 4 years now. Not worried at all about them. The fish with a healthy Tua are more dangerous. Bills beat them anyways just have a tougher out. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Outplayed might be a stretch…It was pretty evenly matched throughout though… and the Dolphins had the lead late as they were running at will on us due to some shotty tackling….and I recall more than a few occasions where they abandoned the run despite that fact and it saved our ass… 

And Josh saved the game offensively.

They can’t run on obvious running downs…all their rushing success comes from running on light boxes 

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Outplayed might be a stretch…It was pretty evenly matched throughout though… and the Dolphins had the lead late as they were running at will on us due to some shotty tackling….and I recall more than a few occasions where they abandoned the run despite that fact and it saved our ass… 

And Josh saved the game offensively.

So they...in actuality....did not play as well as the Bills by almost every metric.... 

39 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

I agree they haven’t been playing their best. But the Bills went 7-1 with 1 cancellation in the second half. They scored 235 points or an average of 29 points over those 8 games. They allowed 168 or an average of 21. 

Whether or not they are in or out of sync  or if they are playing good can be debated. At the end of the day, they have been putting up points and winning games and in January, that’s all that matters. 

Don’t disagree with this. If Allen can find that spark again, we will be a really tough team to play. Need to score a lot of points against our next round of opponents, especially Bengals and Chiefs. I’m actually more worried about CIN than I am KC. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.