We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

EVERY #2 CB is going to get picked on a lot. Means NOTHING. Elam gave up on one play and on another play, it was a really good throw and catch.

I AM NOT beating up Elam this game. Kids a rookie. going to take time.

Oh...I agree.  The secondary was better with Benford earlier in the year though.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Somehow Someway?

How about because we are a significantly better team than they are?

What I mean is beat Miami and go from there. I no longer care how it looks. Whether it's a 30 point win or 2 point win.

I don't mean it like they are the favorite and we need a prayer to win.

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

Is kinda all about offense.  Defense you either get a sack or the offense messes up.  Defense is an afterthought in the nfl these days 

Defense for the most part comes down to 3rd/4th down stops in key situations, Red Zone defense, timely turnovers and sometimes just sheer luck on drops, bad reads or bad throws by the QB.

Just have to find a way to get this one. By any means necessary. I’m not going to start calling out the opponents after that game because anything can happen. Beat Miami and let the chips fall where they fall. For all we know the Bengals lose next week. Never know. Find a way to beat the Dolphins. That won’t be easy in itself 

7 minutes ago, PSUBB86 said:

Please. If you think the Bills are playing good right now, I want what you’re smoking. 

They have been “off” for almost the entirety of the second half of this season. Anyone can see that. 

Are there legitimate reasons why that might be the case? Absolutely. They’ve been to hell and back with key injuries and adversity/trauma. 

But — incontrovertibly, the Bills are out of sync, and have been for several games now. 

I agree they haven’t been playing their best. But the Bills went 7-1 with 1 cancellation in the second half. They scored 235 points or an average of 29 points over those 8 games. They allowed 168 or an average of 21. 

Whether or not they are in or out of sync  or if they are playing good can be debated. At the end of the day, they have been putting up points and winning games and in January, that’s all that matters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

If we don't have talented DB's, that will be exploited against KC or Cin. 

I think we will beat Miami. Somehow someway. 

But all of the pressure is on the Bills in this game. Miami is playing with house money.

We have played both kc and Miami this year with an even weaker secondary than we have now.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

I really love to read all the fear the 70/75% of people here is now fearing Tua like he became the new GOAT.

Literally: “Will Tua play ?” 
- i really hope no

- if he does we are in trouble

- hope no because if he will it will be tough

- i really wish no but of course he will.. going to be a tough game if he does

- We might be in trouble if he does

- Tua has been really good this season.   He should not play for his own health but if he does it's a really tough game

- and more and more… 

My goddess… is this all the believe you have in Buffalo and Buffalo playing at home in jan ? The believe you have in JA, offense, defense, st and coaches ? 
A 13-3 Bills season after all what happened to them ? 

Ok, just an enormous WOWWWWWWW ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Don’t really think this means much of anything….

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

Huh?  Nothing about either of those quotes says that Tua won't play.

Maybe I am reading between the lines, but my instinct from these comments is he is done this season, such that they are not even contemplating him coming back. Otherwise, we would be hearing  about him in protocol, etc. Three highly publicized concussions and coming off the Hamlin incident— they are not going to play him. I just don’t see it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.