What's The Likelihood That Gabe Davis Will Get A Contract Extension?

Kangaxx

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It’s weird, because all I heard about all off-season was how hard he works, and how much he focuses on his attention to detail. Then, he comes out and has made so many mental errors that you wonder what the heck he was doing all off-season.

Almost makes me think it could be drugs or girls... Is he dealing with emotional issues outside of the team?

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Mango said:

1a/1b are for guys like Tua. When you pay your QB there is an expectation that you do a little more with a little less. 

Our group isn’t great but it’s not terrible either. 

Its pretty bad outside of Diggs.  We brought Jon Brown and Cole Beasley back.  The Wr group needs upgrading, not downgrading like we started the year

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Its pretty bad outside of Diggs.  We brought Jon Brown and Cole Beasley back.  The Wr group needs upgrading, not downgrading like we started the year

We also not only got no production out of Hodgins we let him go.

I think Shakir is a lot better than we give him credit for.

We also never throw to the TE enough even though Knox runs the 6th most routes in the league. 

We’ve drafted/traded for 2 receiving backs we never throw the ball to.

Dont get me wrong. We could certainly upgrade, but the numbers surrounding Josh and zone coverage are bad and Dorsey certainly takes some blame as well.

I don’t think the cupboard is as bare as some fans think. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

We also not only got no production out of Hodgins we let him go.

I think Shakir is a lot better than we give him credit for.

We also never throw to the TE enough even though Knox runs the 6th most routes in the league. 

We’ve drafted/traded for 2 receiving backs we never throw the ball to.

Dont get me wrong. We could certainly upgrade, but the numbers surrounding Josh and zone coverage are bad and Dorsey certainly takes some blame as well.

I don’t think the cupboard is as bare as some fans think. 

I agree with this. I don't think we are as creative in getting receivers open this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

And when Knox is out for a route, Josh is usually scrambling because Spencer Brown usually needs help from a TE.

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It's interesting you mention bad feet as recall a number of times as rookie and last year, a number of catches he'd make along sidelines and always manage to stay in bounds.   He was often praised for that, but seems to have forgot all that

colts wildcard! so weird to see a guy regress like this. especially hearing so many players talking about him being one of the harder workers at OBD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.