I owe TBD an apology…

Dopey

Last Monday I posted something very inappropriate regarding Damar. There was no intent to be an ass, but I was. I want to apologize to any and everyone who was offended, hurt or just pissed off. Mods handled it perfectly. Just glad Damar is here. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Enjoy the game and go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Last Monday I posted something very inappropriate regarding Damar. There was no intent to be an ass, but I was. I want to apologize to any and everyone who was offended, hurt or just pissed off. Mods handled it perfectly. Just glad Damar is here. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479bzikas7xv82dbxb29

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

Well you lived up to your username then 😅

To be honest I don't know what you said but this shows underneath the type of person you are....  a good one 

Words are words 

• Like (+1) 1

It's good to have a filter. I think all kinds of inappropriate stuff all the time but I never let it past my lips. I wasn't around for whatever you are talking about. 

People are really soft and offended easily now a days and it just gives me more reason to censor myself and not even test the waters.

Sometimes people will take something you say and twist your words into something they can be offended about. I've seen that sort of situation play out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Nice post.  Maybe we can try to stop calling players trash and calling for coaches to be fired in the first quarter.  Try to remember these are people really giving their best effort and deserve some respect.

It was so far beyond this that he is lucky to still be posting here. 

But things were crazy and we were all freaking out so we'll forget about it and move on. 🤙

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.