NFL Week #18 - Around the NFL - Sunday Edition

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

Honest question - do the Packers hang onto Davante Adams if Rodgers doesn't pressure them into giving him that huge raise last year?

That whole thing was so bizarre.

The Packers have been trying to have it both ways for years. Drafting Love was plain dumb

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

It kinda sucks to see Detroit not get a shot…I think early on in the season they were learning how to win. Lost a number of closed games including Seattle. Then they get a taste of winning coupled with with belief in themselves translated from their head coach..They have some great young pieces drafted this year. I think they also receive the Rams first round pick.

I think they will be a playoff team next year and should feel great about this season. 

They couldn't stop anything on defense early in the year....were losing shootouts. They fired their secondary coach and started improving on D 

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont think the league wants to risk/deal with a night game in Buffalo winter.

Nbc gets the primetime spot on sat and sun and ESPN the Monday game , the networks get what games they want, so that factors into it

Every wild card game is a rematch , that's pretty cool

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean who the ***** does he think he is shoving a staff person like that

For the second time this year. Both times he essentially lashed out because he thought he was shoved or bumped by the staff person. Which means in the future he could lash out at whomever... an official, a cameraman, a coach, a trainer. He is volatile.

1 hour ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Quay Walker needs a suspension.

man that might have been the dumbest thing I've seen on a football field. And during this week of all weeks. And then he cried going down the tunnel, as if it was somehow somebody elses fault. Sheesh. Boy may not be right. Good luck, Green Bay.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nelius said:

man that might have been the dumbest thing I've seen on a football field. And during this week of all weeks. And then he cried going down the tunnel, as if it was somehow somebody elses fault. Sheesh. Boy may not be right. Good luck, Green Bay.

This play is about as WTF as it gets. Shoving the trainer over without even the slightest reason? Insane! This player is a dumb a$$!. In addition the other GB player elbows the Detroit ball carrier with a purposeful forearm to  head in a completely dirty play which causes the injury that the trainer is on the field for and there was no penalty?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.