NFL Week #18 - Around the NFL - Sunday Edition

BuffaloBill

Really wanted to see the Lions in the playoffs, but I still think they'll play hard for Dan Campbell.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever respected another team's coach as much as I do Campbell. Feels like the admiration & respect I have for Zelensky as a foreign leader, only you know... way less serious 😅

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Who do we want winning the wild cards? A Baltimore win over Cincinnati means we get the Jacksonville/Los Angeles game. 

I think ideally we’d want Baltimore/Jacksonville to win setting up 

Baltimore@KC

Jacksonville @ Buffalo

Baltimore over Cincy for sure. I'd also like to see San Fran knocked out. 

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Who do we want winning the wild cards? A Baltimore win over Cincinnati means we get the Jacksonville/Los Angeles game. 

I think ideally we’d want Baltimore/Jacksonville to win setting up 

Baltimore@KC

Jacksonville @ Buffalo

I think we're probably just going to have to accept that we're going to have to beat some tough teams to win a Super Bowl.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I think we're probably just going to have to accept that we're going to have to beat some tough teams to win a Super Bowl.

That is pretty much always the case. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

This is exactly what I would do…👍

Imagine all those people who ran out and bought Fields jerseys after that win over the Pats if the Bears do this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I agree but I think if Jackson comes back(a big if) the Ravens can stop Cinci since they play so much and they did split  it the season. I’m saying it’s not likely but Baltimore plays a unique style with Jackson and when their on they could give the Bengals and Chiefs fits they have in the past. 

10 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Really wanted to see the Lions in the playoffs, but I still think they'll play hard for Dan Campbell.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever respected another team's coach as much as I do Campbell. Feels like the admiration & respect I have for Zelensky as a foreign leader, only you know... way less serious 😅

When they announced the Hard Knocks team last Spring I thought it would be a dud of a season. Nope…one of the best ones in recent memory in fact. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

This is exactly what I would do…👍

The question is who'd trade for Fields? Washington? Tennessee? Indy? Carolina? Oakland? Houston? 

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

That play cost us the #1 seed…

Josh Allen missing the pass to McKenzie for a TD could be argued too or a few Bass missed FGs.

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The question is who'd trade for Fields? Washington? Tennessee? Indy? Carolina? Oakland? Houston? 

Josh Allen missing the pass to McKenzie for a TD could be argued too or a few Bass missed FGs.

That’s a good question…not so sure…But if I’m the Bears, you have to draft the top QB, hands down…

8 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

A team would have to build an offense around his strengths, much like the Ravens and Eagles did. I think the Titans could make that work.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.