NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Pats fans all blaming the refs on the internet it seems…which is genuinely puzzling.  They missed a few calls both ways 

Really? I’m blaming our Special teams for the loss.. I mean the refs missed two obvious penalties (the off side by Buffalo on the Pats 3rd possession. To make it 2nd and 14 and the obvious PI in the end zone on Buffalo) but I don’t think they decided the game.. I mean I was ticked when they missed them at the time but I was more upset like I said with the special teams play than the refs. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/nfl-playoffs-2023-final-seeding-bracket-matchups-wild-card-weekend?amp

These guys still talking about culture.

It’s not a culture or Patriot way problem, the Patriots have no skill players that make plays and a check down QB.

They’re stuck in 2001 trying to compete in 2023 football. 

7 minutes ago, BananaB said:

20 years of getting all the calls go their way has evened itself out already 

There's this narrative on Twitter that the nfl is pushing the bills to the superbowl, which is shocking to me cuz I don't feel like the bills have had that mant calls go their way 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Really? I’m blaming our Special teams for the loss.. I mean the refs missed two obvious penalties (the off side by Buffalo on the Pats 3rd possession. To make it 2nd and 14 and the obvious PI in the end zone on Buffalo) but I don’t think they decided the game.. I mean I was ticked when they missed them at the time but I was more upset like I said with the special teams play than the refs. 

You’re one of the good ones 😁

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

NOBODY smoked them like Leodis McKelvin!! Totally shocked me

Leodis....

I was at the Vikes game where Moats knocked Favre out of the NFL.

The backup QB came in and smoked Leodis over and over. He should have been his own brand of cigarettes.

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/nfl-playoffs-2023-final-seeding-bracket-matchups-wild-card-weekend?amp

These guys still talking about culture.

It’s not a culture or Patriot way problem, the Patriots have no skill players that make plays and a check down QB.

They’re stuck in 2001 trying to compete in 2023 football. 

They had several players making plays today, especially their QB. Of course, doing it in crunch time is a different matter entirely. But I thought Jones and his receivers played pretty well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Which PI in the end zone? The Offside was bad, but I don’t remember a ply in the end zone that was questionable 

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That was a very strange chop block call then today which could’ve had a huge impact on the game 😂.  

That was a really bad call-Dawkins wasn’t even remotely engaged with the guy, Cook was blocking him 1 on 1

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

Which PI in the end zone? The Offside was bad, but I don’t remember a ply in the end zone that was questionable 

Milano could have been called for one with some early handfighting

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m guessing it was the Milano pass breakup, but it wasn’t PI so they need to get over it.

• Agree 1

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

The one on second down that happened after the Bills fumbled the ball back to NE (after Jones got picked by White) the CB never looked back and clearly interfered (IMO obviously) with the WR.  Like I said it didn’t change the outcome. At best the score ends up 35-28 bills.. (at best!)

10 minutes ago, KHAN said:

Looks like Bob gets no happy ending today.

Myself have some respect for Bill and Kraft . Bill Belichick helped talked to McDermott and Kraft donated to Hamlin gofundme page.  Just thankful people helped each other, supported Hamlin,  and gave thoughts and prayers for Hamlin. No longer have any hate for them myself.

8 minutes ago, Steptide said:

There's this narrative on Twitter that the nfl is pushing the bills to the superbowl, which is shocking to me cuz I don't feel like the bills have had that mant calls go their way 

Of course they haven’t.. but every person that is not a Bills fan will push this narrative. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Again, it’s 2023, Jakobi Meyers is your #1 WR. 

Be that as it may, they made plays today. How they’ve done previously or how they’ll do in the future is not relevant to the point I’m making about their performance today. 

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

They had several players making plays today, especially their QB. Of course, doing it in crunch time is a different matter entirely. But I thought Jones and his receivers played pretty well.

Yeah he was awesome with his 3 picks, 75.9 Rating and 6.1/attempt. You must be impacted by Romo gushing about him today. I hope we see him for another decade.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.