NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

20 minutes ago, Beast said:

All that mattered today was the W. They battled.

To expect a precision performance after the week they went through was far fetched.

In all seriousness, when was the last week that we could say was a “normal” week?   They’ve won 13 games and are the #2 seed, despite all the adversity.. all season long.   It’s just astounding and hands down McD has to be coach of the year. 

Great win. Great team. Great season.  Let’s keep it going one more week!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Too funny, my friend just sent me this…I was was saying he was going into the massage room😂

Awesome.

Are you the drunk guy in the blue coat? :lol:

I could say things about people's negativity being misplaced, but I would be a hypocrite. I am usually positive on the board, but you should hear what I yell at the TV. I'm not proud of some of the things that I said. Also, I'm going to have to go to Alta Fiber to get a new remote. I threw it when Taiwan Jones let that ball hit him in the leg. Anyway, we took the Pats best shot today and still came out with a win. In retrospect that is all that I can ask, given the circumstances. 

1 minute ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Anyone see this crap?

Ooh, Aah, Steelers on the golf course.

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

In all seriousness, when was the last week that we could say was a “normal” week?   They’ve won 13 games and are the #2 seed, despite all the adversity.. all season long.   It’s just astounding and hands down McD has to be coach of the year. 

Great win. Great team. Great season.  Let’s keep it going one more week!

The expectations being as high as they were too and battling all the way to still hold the 1 seed is darn impressive.  Still think he’s the guy that takes us to the promised land.  I just feel it in my bones 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.