NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

11 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Well said. Basham is non-existent, Espenesa is rarely seen and Oliver, overall, is a disappointment.

I swear...there's been a couple games you thought Ed was Aaron Donald out there and then just disappears for games at a time.  Basham and AJE always seem to be a day late and dollar short on plays.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

I swear...there's been a couple games you thought Ed was Aaron Donald out there.  Basham and AJE always seem to be a day late and dollar short on plays.

I’ve never thought Ed ever sniffed Aaron Donald 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

Someone looked up stats. On a per touch basis. Melvin Gordon was higher

Look it up yourself.

He's been the lead back with over 600 carries for the last 4 years and loses about 1 fumble a season over all that time.

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

IMO Cook has earned a lot more time on the field.

I feel like we are going to unleash Cook in the playoffs.  Also feel like Bease is going to become an integral part of the offense again

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

I am confused.

I was told on this board, when I state that Oliver is an average player, that Oliver is a stud, knocks the piss out of OL, and is a priority to re-sign this offseason.  That, and that I have no idea what I am doing when I watch the Bills because to a select few, apparently, Oliver stands out as our premier DL consistently. 

All I know is that according to the eye test, I have observed him be nearly absent in the Dolphins game, todays game, among other games where his production was minimal at best. I do acknowledge he was dominating playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers against the Lions but that is about it.

Can someone explain this to me; like I am in kindergarten?

He's certainly not elite, but if he were, we couldn't afford him; so there's that to consider.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Process said:

How did Allen look today? I was only able to watch like 10 minutes of the game and it was the drive he threw a pick. He looked real shaky that drive. Otherwise okay?

Better then his stats probably looked.  Davis dropped almost everything killing drives and TDs.  NE's pass rush was on Allen a lot today and receivers werent all that open.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Better then his stats probably looked.  Davis dropped almost everything killing drives and TDs.  NE's pass rush was on Allen a lot today and receivers werent all that open.

McKenzie drop

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Look it up yourself.

He's been the lead back with over 600 carries for the last 4 years and loses about 1 fumble a season over all that time.

Someon has looked it up dawg. Is 600 Carrie’s a lot over 4 seasons? No

3 minutes ago, balln said:

Someon has looked it up dawg. Is 600 Carrie’s a lot over 4 seasons? No

I don't care who looked up what and why you believed them.

Singletary rarely fumbles and you are 100% wrong saying he does.

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.