NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He hasn't seem focused this year. Earlier on the sideline catches he didn't even try to drag his 2nd foot. Either he needs to get his head in the game or they need to bump him down the depth chart.

And who is good enough to replace him?

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He hasn't made a great play since the Pittsburgh game. Either he makes the routine catch or he drops it. It's crazy how much he fell off after last year.

If he had been even pretty good, like, say, Emmanuel Sanders early last year, the Bills offense would really be something. Add a decent slot receiver (like Crowder) and they might have been a juggernaut. I don't understand why they're not benching Davis for Shakir

2 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

I have a healthy respect for every team left standing.  Expect every game to be a fist fight, and the Bills will get every opponent's best effort.  Any of these teams can beat any of the others.  It will come down to game planning and execution. 

No way do the dolphins beat the Chiefs or Bengals even with Tua 

5 minutes ago, finn said:

If that bomb to Smoke had gone to Davis, think Davis would have caught it? Me neither. 

No, in fact there would be people in here criticizing Allen for being off the throw because we have become so used to passes hitting receivers right in the hands and chest or hitting the ground. There is zero margin for error in this passing offense when Diggs isn't the target. It puts too much on Allen's plate.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He hasn't seem focused this year. Earlier on the sideline catches he didn't even try to drag his 2nd foot. Either he needs to get his head in the game or they need to bump him down the depth chart.

Several guys have had mental and concentration problems this year.