NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Toyo321 said:

We are screwed on D,  Beane leveraged everything on Von Miller.  Now that he is out, his contract is daunting and insurmountable.   His cap hit for the 2022 season is just $5.15 million.  That number jumps to roughly $18.7 million in 2023, and $21.2 million in 2024    It is the worst signing IMO that Buffalo has made in the past 10 years,  for money like this guaranteed to a 33 year old player.   His guaranteed money is going to cripple us CAP wise from fixing the key areas' that need to be addressed on this team  CB, S, LB, OT, OG.

Vonn is too old at "33" and now he has to rehab a ACL injury on top of that.   Man enough said.   Total risk versus reward that has blown up in our face again.  We risked everything on him and now we are screwed...... :wallbash:

That’s a little doom and gloom imo, but I said the same thing in the 1st half thread.  Just way until we invest more high draft picks on the dline again this draft.   That contract is a head scratcher though.  

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They have been ready to play. They have made too many silly individual mistakes all season long. Particularly turnovers.

that just looks like unready to play to me, the issues seem to go away in the second half, but you could also be right.  No way to know I guess.