NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

WR's working the seams on our zone. We don't have the safety play to step in and pick those off sadly. It's exactly what Cinci was doing to us too. If they can't even stop Mac Jones then I don't feel confident vs a good team 

Edited by KDIGGZ

Told everyone. Their D sucks. Worse than least year. They get figured out. They play awful soft zone in the flat and at the12-15 yard outs. And when they do man up. They never make plays on the ball. Edmunds ? Whiffed on macs 6 yard qb run. 

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Watching MAC JONES and the worst ranked Red Zone offense walk down the field and put it into the endzone gives me great concern for the playoffs.

Does get frustrating watching a basic offense like that have guys wide open while we have guys pretty much plastered to us all the time 

Edited by GolfandBills
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, AlfaBill said:

The first drive is always hard. I reserve judgement until the 2nd quarter

I mean, agreed .. but not the greatest position to be in going into the playoffs just spotting teams TD drives in the first quarter. 

Happened in Chicago.  Happened against Cinci.  Just happened now.   

Been happening all year.  

Really frustrating. 

• Agree 1

You could see it from the end zone view, clearly not a catch, but they won't overturn it.  That's the flaw in the review rule.  The refs call it on the field whichever way gets the automatic review and then they stick with the wrong call just because lol.  Same thing happened with that Tenn incomplete pass last night