Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Wow, okay. Every year fan bases want rules changed because that's the reason their team lost. Bills lost to KC last year because they never touched the ball in OT. Guess what, new rule this year. I don't have a clue where you come up with this delusion that no one complains when a team they don't like wins a SB. 

See the problem is I never said "No one complains" this is another thing people like you do, make things up to fit your crazy narrative. 

I said who cares what a few people think... Did that stop any team from winning the Super Bowl and getting a trophy and a trip to the White House? It didn't so in reality all the complaining you are purposely looking for is only affecting you. 

Basically if the Bills win the Super Bowl no matter how much you want it to be tainted and with an asterisk it wont be and the parade will happen, so will the trip to the White House... all while you sit there screaming "tainted" from behind your computer or phone or tablet. Millions of people will never think this once but it will always affect you b.c you are forcing it to.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Don’t think he’s saying that… The last two years in the playoffs they’ve been terrible to end the season. Can’t have it again with even more investment.

Expand on “we can’t have that”?

i have no clue what that means

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Maybe Wednesday? 

Rich Eisen said it best. How can you expect the players to go back to Paycor and have the ball spotted at the exact point Hamlin collapsed within a week of it happening?

"And play"

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Agree 2

31 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

Thank your NFL owners for violating their own policy manual.

The vote should have required a 32-0 to alter the policy. You cannot change rules on the fly after a season starts.

This neutral site scenario is total BS as well. 

That part sucks too but at least with that, I have faith Bills fans will fill up that stadium!

I’m more aggravated about the #1 seed being handed to KC.

36 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Who knows. The Bengals may have beaten us, may not have. Watching KC win games against DEN x2, LAC, HOU that they should have lost is annoying

yeah they may have. There’s no way to know. But since they didn’t it’s hard not to feel like the #1 seed is being wrongfully taken away from us. This is the first time the Bills have held the 1 seed this late in the season. To see it lost because of unprecedented circumstances feels pretty “Buffalo”, don’t it? 😂

It is what it is though. If the Bills can’t get through a #7 seed then they probably weren’t going anywhere in the playoffs anyway.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

We have the 2nd best scoring D in the league while playing one of the more difficult schedules…… they aren’t terrible

Playoffs. 

They are a good regular season defense.  

Time for that side of the ball to step up this post-season.  There’s enough investment there that we shouldn’t expect them to just be trash against elite playoff offenses because Hyde/Miller are out. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

no, of course not.  Just whenever it would have been appropriate...like today.  Should have had Cincy Bills conclusion today and moved all week 18 games back 1 week..but they didn't.  So given that...I don't know exactly what else they could have done.  

We are still in control? Right. No way the league would screw us out of 1 seed and not resume the game.  A win tomorrow and we remain 1?  

3 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

McDaniels used Carr as a scapegoat to buy another year. What a crappy coach.

Yeah, the idea that Stidham might the guy, or an upgrade over Carr is just wrong. There’s plenty of backups who’ve had good games. Carr is a better QB than Stidham, it’s ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Playoffs. 

They are a good regular season defense.  

Time for that side of the ball to step up this post-season.  There’s enough investment there that we shouldn’t expect them to just be trash against elite playoff offenses because Hyde/Miller are out. 

It’s a massive problem against the olines and WRs and QBs we will be playing.  

It isn’t just Miller and Hyde anymore - now it’s Hyde’s replacement.  

I think we have to be realistic here.  

We need to score 30 a game.  

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

no, of course not.  Just whenever it would have been appropriate...like today.  Should have had Cincy Bills conclusion today and moved all week 18 games back 1 week..but they didn't.  So given that...I don't know exactly what else they could have done.  

I just have to laugh about fans still thinking that was possible.

100,000s of hotel room, plane flights and plans made for all fans of the other teams for Week #18 AND the disruption to WC weekend.

Like the whole league was going to wait on 1 football game.

That option had 0.0% chance of happening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2