I don't see how Bills move to #1 in Power rankings..sypaththy votes?

Coldfronts

14 hours ago, Nelius said:

The 49ers love is so absolutely absurd. Can't wait to see them get bounced in their first playoff game.

Yeah, the Bills ranking is "sensitive" but the Niners deserve clearcut league supremacy. GTFO

Well, somebody has to be #1 and it’s tough to pick anyone else at the moment. These are “power” rankings which essentially indicates who has momentum based on recent results. 

On 1/6/2023 at 10:39 PM, RiotAct said:

?

They’re a very good team

They’re a very good team. With a question mark at QB and recently underperforming defense. No argument with them being top 5, but I think it’s short sighted to say they’re clearly better than BUF and KC and also say that the BUF ranking is inflated.

1. 49ers

2. Chiefs

3. Eagles

4. Bengals

5. Bills

6. Vikings

7. Jaguars

8. Cowboys

9. Chargers

10. Dolphins

11. Ravens

12. Giants

13. Seahawks

14. Bucs

15. Lions
16. Steelers

17. Packers

18. Commanders

19. Patriots

20. Falcons
21. Panthers
22. Saints

23. Browns

24. Jets

25. Titans

26. Broncos
27. Raiders
28. Rams
29. Texans
30. Colts
31. Cardinals
32. Bears

• Eyeroll 1

On 1/6/2023 at 9:33 AM, StHustle said:

We are tied for least amount of losses in the entire league plus still on a 6 game win streak. How does any power ranking lose credibility by putting us at #1???

and strength of opponent ranking this season Bills ended up having the most difficult in the league.  

On 1/7/2023 at 5:08 AM, Johnnyp566 said:

Yes because I believe objectively they are the 3rd best team in their own conference. 

I'm not sure you understand the definition of the word "objective".

Based on W-L record, they're objectively 2nd.

Based on head-to-head they're objectively first.

Based on strength of victory they're objectively first.

Based on point differential they're objectively first.

Based on Johnnyp566 subjective rankings, they're third.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

All the Cincy is better contrarians seem to forget that they still have Eli Apple running around out there as a starting cornerback. That team is very far from perfect.

267 yards allowed through the air in the last three games, and it's been going up. That's about 27th in the league the past 3-4 weeks. Buffalo meanwhile has remained completely middle of the pack even during their worst weeks - 13th in passing yards allowed the past 3 games with an "exploitable" Tre White among many other serious issues.

Cincinnati has the best WR room in the league. They also have a very bad pass defense despite some patchwork flashes earlier this season. I still don't think they're KC-BUF tier. If Mark Andrews can get healthy he might hang 3 TD on them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.