TCU 37 UGA 30

ArdmoreRyno

19 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t get why they even bother having college football outside the SEC.  Well I guess you need teams like The Citadel to round out the Bama schedule but the Big 12 should go away for sure.  It’s not as if a team like Texas could stay within 28 points of Alabama.

Yea the problem is the schedule and nobody was more guilty of fattening up on bad teams than those early Saban teams so Alabama are not exactly speaking from a position of strength.

The whole system is crying out for proper reform IMO. Scrap the conferences, have divisions (tiers) of 20 teams, split by east and west in each tier. Promotion and relegation between tiers. Standardised schedules. Proper meaningful playoffs. Doubt it ever happens but what I think you are seeing increasingly with all the moves coming down the track is the Big 10 and the SEC will separate and it will not be a power 5, it will be a power 2. 

I just think there needs to be some central control and strategic management but because of history, self-interest and money it isn't going to happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 11:30 AM, ArdmoreRyno said:

Making my pick. Not 100% a Big XII homer in this one, but close. I think TCU has just enough to beat Georgia and how they play as a TEAM will get them the win. Pure grit. 

Quentin Johnston is a game changer and believe TCU is the only WR/QB combo that is as good as any UGA has faced this year. Ohio State lit up the Bulldogs in the air. 

Talk about an all time bad take.

On 1/5/2023 at 11:30 AM, ArdmoreRyno said:

Making my pick. Not 100% a Big XII homer in this one, but close. I think TCU has just enough to beat Georgia and how they play as a TEAM will get them the win. Pure grit. 

Quentin Johnston is a game changer and believe TCU is the only WR/QB combo that is as good as any UGA has faced this year. Ohio State lit up the Bulldogs in the air. 

How much did you put on the game? Curious 

On 1/24/2023 at 8:54 PM, Big Turk said:

Talk about an all time bad take.

Where did you post your prediction? 

I do find it interesting how many people come on here OVER TWO WEEKS LATER to make a comment about me going on a limb with my score. 

Good job dude 👍

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How much did you put on the game? Curious 

Where's your prediction posted? OH, that's right... you didn't. Just came in to tell me I was wrong I guess? Bravo.

6 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Where did you post your prediction? 

I do find it interesting how many people come on here OVER TWO WEEKS LATER to make a comment about me going on a limb with my score. 

Good job dude 👍

Where's your prediction posted? OH, that's right... you didn't. Just came in to tell me I was wrong I guess? Bravo.

You went on a limb! No big deal!

everybody misses and it takes more stones to go against the grain 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.