TCU 37 UGA 30

ArdmoreRyno

Making my pick. Not 100% a Big XII homer in this one, but close. I think TCU has just enough to beat Georgia and how they play as a TEAM will get them the win. Pure grit. 

Quentin Johnston is a game changer and believe TCU is the only WR/QB combo that is as good as any UGA has faced this year. Ohio State lit up the Bulldogs in the air. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Dawgs have been subpar on D the last two games. I think that will change. I think the SEC prevails and I expect it will be easier than the semifinal games, but there remains perhaps a 20% chance it's close. One thing for sure, Kirby Smart is ten times the coach Harbaugh is, so TCU will not benefit from a series of inexplicable decisions.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Making my pick. Not 100% a Big XII homer in this one, but close. I think TCU has just enough to beat Georgia and how they play as a TEAM will get them the win. Pure grit. 

Quentin Johnston is a game changer and believe TCU is the only WR/QB combo that is as good as any UGA has faced this year. Ohio State lit up the Bulldogs in the air. 

I hope that you are right but I strongly doubt it.  How on earth did TCU lose to Kansas State in the Big 12 Titile game? I will not back down from my stance that bowls that offer no chance for a national championship prove very little, but Alabama (in an off year) steamrolled Kansas State as if they were Vanderbilt, or even a group of 5 team.

That said, I don't think that Georgia is as good as they were last season. Frankly, I think that 2022 was an off year for college football in terms of talent. I am not even sure that there will be 32 legit first round picks.

In any event, Georgia 34 - TCU 17 but again, I hope that I am wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I hope that you are right but I strongly doubt it.  How on earth did TCU lose to Kansas State in the Big 12 Titile game? I will not back down from my stance that bowls that offer no chance for a national championship prove very little, but Alabama (in an off year) steamrolled Kansas State as if they were Vanderbilt, or even a group of 5 team.

That said, I don't think that Georgia is as good as they were last season. Frankly, I think that 2022 was an off year for college football in terms of talent. I am not even sure that there will be 32 legit first round picks.

In any event, Georgia 34 - TCU 17 but again, I hope that I am wrong.

I honestly have no idea. I still don't know how OSU lost to Baylor last year in the title game. We beat the crap out of them earlier in the season, in Waco, in a game Spencer Sanders threw 4 interceptions. TCU beat them by double digits earlier in the season. 

Football is just weird sometimes. Especially the past couple of seasons. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They tried that with Jake from state Fromm 

Yeah they did ... Fromm did end up getting poached off the PS if I remember correctly ...

Is Bennett better than Fromm though? 

Honest question... I havent watched much College last 2 years...

Pretty much this. 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Yeah they did ... Fromm did end up getting poached off the PS if I remember correctly ...

Is Bennett better than Fromm though? 

Honest question... I havent watched much College last 2 years...

No idea I never watch the sec. I think they are similar nfl prospects, Fromm maybe better 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You’re just a little jealous OSU was bounced 

If they won you Wouldn’t be discussing NFL playoffs right now lol

Nah. of course I would be happy if they won. Not jealous though. They had their chance. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.