Peterman starting for the bears this Sunday

Steptide

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How does he keep getting chances?  I really don't understand it. He's easily the worst nfl qb of all time. 

The bears are in full on tank mode.

Fields stated he wanted the qb rushing record and he is only 64 yards away but the hip injury must be getting worse or they are worried about it becoming worse.

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How does he keep getting chances?  I really don't understand it. He's easily the worst nfl qb of all time. 

hey, if you grabbed 500 random people off the streets of a busy metropolis, he’d be better at the quarterback position than at least 496 of them!

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t know why, but I always have had a soft spot for NP and will root for him this week. 

I have, too, and it's because the kid has no quit in him.  He's pursuing his dream, handling himself professionally and being patient.  I will be DEFINITELY be rooting for him this weekend!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

27 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Exactly. They are trying to secure the best draft position possible with a loss. Peterman is in there to lose.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.