Week 18: Pats at Bills, Sunday 1/8 1pm

YoloinOhio

36 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I sure wont argue with you.
But really does amaze me they cannot coach him up to some degree   lol

Unless Josh McDaniels was spoon feeding him everything? The biggest indictment of Mac, imo, is with everything being equal Rookie Bailey Zappe has played very well this year when given the opportunity in the 4 games he played.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Ok, so according to the flow chart, the difference between a win and loss tomorrow is where the AFCCG will be, correct? (And who we play in round 1, but we need to beat whoever that is. Period.) 

So win and neutral, lose and Arrowhead? 

You’re forgetting the 2 vs 3 seed as well. If Bills lose and Bengals win, not only would the Bills have to play a AFCCG in KC, but the divisional game against Cincinnati would be played there. There’s a lot to play for tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Ta111 said:

You’re forgetting the 2 vs 3 seed as well. If Bills lose and Bengals win, not only would the Bills have to play a AFCCG in KC, but the divisional game against Cincinnati would be played there. There’s a lot to play for tomorrow.

Damn. Ok yeah. That’s important. 

Just now, Motor26 said:

Tomorrow is either going to be a close loss let down after an emotional week or a total beat down by the Bills.

It doesn’t have to be a let down. Patriots are playing for their season. They can outplay (out-scheme) and win.

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Lol.  What did Mac do vs Bills last year with a real OC.  He’s won 4 games in Pat’s last 8 all vs backup QBs.   

So keep doin what you been doin BB!

Last year? They won 1 game and they were a dropped INT from taking the lead with less than 2 minutes left in the second game. Yes it’s his fault you never punted that game but yet they were within 1 score late… (sarcasm) even though Allen and your O dominated.  The playoff game was squarely on the D shoulders they never stopped the Bills O once even for a FG and I think that AMAZING INT by the Bills on the first drive hurt Macs confidence as a rookie in the playoffs.. How did Allen look in his first playoff game? (Asking I don’t remember lol and stats don’t always tell the hole story) so see with a competent OC the Pats were competitive on O… again that playoff game was on the D… terrible terrible D game.

22 minutes ago, Airseven said:

It doesn’t have to be a let down. Patriots are playing for their season. They can outplay (out-scheme) and win.

That’s sarcasm right? I would love see 1 TRICK play by this OC or one creative play even! 

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That’s sarcasm right? I would love see 1 TRICK play by this OC or one creative play even! 

Not sure your point about trick plays. But Belichick vs. McDermott in a must-win for the Pats is never a given despite recent history.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Not sure your point about trick plays. But Belichick vs. McDermott in a must-win for the Pats is never a given despite recent history.

Maybe when if we had a competent OC or O at all.. but they don’t and our D has an extremely hard time stopping your O period since the wind game last year. 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Question.. because I honestly don’t know.. did you ever have an unqualified OC or aQb Coach like Patricia and Judge? I honestly don’t know but these two have zero experience on the O side of the ball and they are legit garbage! Mac could be bad or meh we don’t know yet.. we would if we had competent OC and WB coach

You are asking the fans of the 17 year playoff drought Bills if they have experience with bad coaches? Just about all of our coaches were old retreads or unqualified through those years. We had to beg coaches, any coaches, to come here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Last year? They won 1 game and they were a dropped INT from taking the lead with less than 2 minutes left in the second game. Yes it’s his fault you never punted that game but yet they were within 1 score late… (sarcasm) even though Allen and your O dominated.  The playoff game was squarely on the D shoulders they never stopped the Bills O once even for a FG and I think that AMAZING INT by the Bills on the first drive hurt Macs confidence as a rookie in the playoffs.. How did Allen look in his first playoff game? (Asking I don’t remember lol and stats don’t always tell the hole story) so see with a competent OC the Pats were competitive on O… again that playoff game was on the D… terrible terrible D game.

Get real here.  Your Southern Frat Boy QB threw 3 passes in the wind game win.  And got a couple garbage time TDs in his 1st playoff game to pull within 30.  

Josh got us back in game to force OT in his first playoff game which we lost to Texans by 3.  

You can hope all you want but versus a team in BUF that he has to be able to beat Mac has 4TDs and 4 INTs in his career.  He does not have the ability to improvise when plays break down like Allen, Mahomes or others demonstrate.  Please keep him around for a decade and get used to 8-9 seasons and picking 16th.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Get real here.  Your Southern Frat Boy QB threw 3 passes in the wind game win.  And got a couple garbage time TDs in his 1st playoff game to pull within 30.  

Josh got us back in game to force OT in his first playoff game which we lost to Texans by 3.  

You can hope all you want but versus a team in BUF that he has to be able to beat Mac has 4TDs and 4 INTs in his career.  He does not have the ability to improvise when plays break down like Allen, Mahomes or others demonstrate.  Please keep him around for a decade and get used to 8-9 seasons and picking 16th.  

Umm the 2nd game was regular season  final score 24-10. The last drive Allen threw the ball right into Jackson’s hands at the 15 and he dropped it with less than 2 minutes to go. Was an easy pick 6.  Also that game:

22/36  195 yards 1 TD — Jones

22/33 223 yards 2 TD. -Allen

Wow what a difference (face palm) 

Thanks for the playoff upset I forgot.. but your memory is faulty the Bills had a huge lead and lost it in the fourth quarter and then lost in OT to a FG.  Also:

1st playoff game:

QBR: one 75.8 the other 69.5. Both QBs let down by their D. One had 0 TD passes the other 2 TD.

improvise.. lmao  Mahomes improvises and had Hill and Kelce to throw to.. Allen improvises has Diggs to throw to.. Burrows.. oh wait he doesn’t improvise much but has Chase and Higgens there.. it’s easy to “improvise with elite talent around you.. Pats have decent Talent but no elite talent like the top improvising QBs.. 

Now I don’t know if Mac is going be a top 15 QB or a bust.. I want see a real OC with him again like last year where his stats lined up nicely as a rookie and his play in the playoff game wasn’t bad.. the D sure was!  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Umm the 2nd game was regular season  final score 24-10. The last drive Allen threw the ball right into Jackson’s hands at the 15 and he dropped it with less than 2 minutes to go. Was an easy pick 6.  Also that game:

22/36  195 yards 1 TD — Jones

22/33 223 yards 2 TD. -Allen

Wow what a difference (face palm) 

Thanks for the playoff upset I forgot.. but your memory is faulty the Bills had a huge lead and lost it in the fourth quarter and then lost in OT to a FG.  Also:

1st playoff game:

QBR: one 75.8 the other 69.5. Both QBs let down by their D. One had 0 TD passes the other 2 TD.

improvise.. lmao  Mahomes improvises and had Hill and Kelce to throw to.. Allen improvises has Diggs to throw to.. Burrows.. oh wait he doesn’t improvise much but has Chase and Higgens there.. it’s easy to “improvise with elite talent around you.. Pats have decent Talent but no elite talent like the top improvising QBs.. 

Now I don’t know if Mac is going be a top 15 QB or a bust.. I want see a real OC with him again like last year where his stats lined up nicely as a rookie and his play in the playoff game wasn’t bad.. the D sure was!  

I would never pick a frat Boy with a DUI to be the face of my franchise… but good luck with that.  I am signing off as your false hope for Macorkle is comical at this point.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.