Week 18: Pats at Bills, Sunday 1/8 1pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Locomark said:

ARE THE BILLS INTRODUCING THE FIRST RESPONDERS instead of the offense or defense Sunday? (CAPS intended) 

I wouldn’t be shocked if they hold off for their home playoff game. 

Having McD lead the charge might be a good one this week. 

24 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

We've seen this from McDermott before when he was on the sidelines with Diggs earlier this season.

It's honestly amazing that we went from Rex Ryan (!) to this.  Setting aside this whole episode for a moment, the culture of this team is just night and day different from what it was before McDermott (and, to be fair, Beane) arrived.  This is what leadership looks like. 

Obviously this team also has a strong cohort of leaders in the locker room.  But it starts with the HC.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/photos/in-the-lab-bills-prepare-for-patriots-week-18#f5cf0734-4327-4b07-909c-bc775302687c

I think notable is there appears to be a photo of Taron Johnson in a red non-contact jersey, participating in a catching drill.

This would place him in Stage 4 of the NFL's concussion protocol, and would appear to be a positive sign that he might be able to play Sunday.

A smile from Tre is just awesome to see. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

It's honestly amazing that we went from Rex Ryan (!) to this.  Setting aside this whole episode for a moment, the culture of this team is just night and day different from what it was before McDermott (and, to be fair, Beane) arrived.  This is what leadership looks like. 

Obviously this team also has a strong cohort of leaders in the locker room.  But it starts with the HC.

Seems like a lifetime ago when Rex was here. 

On 1/4/2023 at 12:31 PM, balln said:

How can anyone obviously say it wouldn’t happen is just as shocking 

We understand your emotions are a bit stretched and you have a tunnel vision issue at present, but this will pass with time and your mind will clear, and you will feel better…, 

6 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

We've seen this from McDermott before when he was on the sidelines with Diggs earlier this season.

Forgive me if this is too deep. But I often think about football coaches - college and pro - as father figures to some players who are not fortunate to have one in their lives, for various reasons. Diggs father passed away. Some players really gravitate toward a coach who can provide a semblance of this. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Forgive me if this is too deep. But I often think about football coaches - college and pro - as father figures to some players who are not fortunate to have one in their lives, for various reasons. Diggs father passed away. Some players really gravitate toward a coach who can provide a semblance of this. 

💯 

6 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

So if I’m looking at it correctly, there’s 6 different teams we can possibly end up playing if we get the 2 seed 

Four - Pats / Steelers / Fins / Jags 

Best any of those 4 can do 9-8 - worst Bal/LAC can do is 10-7

Edited by Seventeen

I really think the Raiders have a chance to pull an upset. It’s their Super Bowl, it’s a rivalry game, they are as sick as any team of being dominated by KC.  I heard somewhere that KC-Mahomes is 15-0 on the road against the AFC West. They are due for a clunker or for some weird stuff to happen.

I think the Bills/Pats game will be for the 1 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.