Official: (Bengals) Game will not be resumed this week UPDATE: OFFICIALLY CANCELLED

Process

1 minute ago, Seventeen said:

Sorry, i'm wrong. Bills as #2 would play Cinci as #3 and KC as #1 would play the lowest remaining seed. 

Yeah that’s right, I had to play out the scenarios on paper. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I never would have said this because of how much of a zero loser Carr is…but the raiders can win that game. The chiefs have been playing like straight *****. The broncos and Texans both took them to the brink and the raiders played well last week. Shedding that dead weight at QB…it’s not impossible 

Hoping Josh Jacobs has the game of his life, Stidham actually looked decent last game too. Please win Raiders!

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

So if KC loses, the Bills win, and the Bengals win, then the Bills get the 1 seed and the bye, but would have to face off against CIN at a neutral site since CIN would’ve been the 1 seed had they beaten Buffalo.

No

Just now, SCBills said:

Bengals fans, since they beat KC, have been 100% sure that they are winning the SB. It was only a matter of time. They are planning the parade. They almost choke away a 22 point lead to the Pats? No worries. They need turnovers on 4 STRAIGHT POSSESSIONS to beat the Bucs. No concerns. We should be more like them.

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

So if KC loses, the Bills win, and the Bengals win, then the Bills get the 1 seed and the bye, but would have to face off against CIN at a neutral site since CIN would’ve been the 1 seed had they beaten Buffalo.

I mean you would think, but I think they still end up the 3 seed and I haven't seen anything about the Bills and Bengals playing a neutral site game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.