God Bless Buffalo

Irv

14 hours ago, Irv said:

I am from Rochester.  But I want to bless everyone from Buffalo.  I went to school there.  You never met better people. We love our Bills. But you guys have been through the ringer this year.  ****head shooting wonderful humans.  Horrible snow storms. Football player maybe dying.  Buffalo people rule!   We'll get through this.  GO BUFFALO!!!!

Been a DIE HARD Bills fan for over 30 years never been to Buffalo my heart and prayers for all the people and the city of Buffalo !!!

🙏🏻 ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️ 

Although Hamlin is still listed as critical, I think the expectation is that he'll likely pull though.  I'm also guessing that since his cardiac arrest was triggered by "blunt trauma" rather than a blockage and that the response was immediate, there is probably no damage to his heart, and once he turns the corner, his recovery may be rapid.  Buffalo has certainly faced challenges this winter though.

47 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Although Hamlin is still listed as critical, I think the expectation is that he'll likely pull though.  I'm also guessing that since his cardiac arrest was triggered by "blunt trauma" rather than a blockage and that the response was immediate, there is probably no damage to his heart, and once he turns the corner, his recovery may be rapid.  Buffalo has certainly faced challenges this winter though.

Hope so!  

I am not giving in.  I am not surrendering to hateful homocidal maniacs, generational blizzards, killer bomb cyclones, injury after injury, Damar incident. 

I refuse to give in and surrender.    I will stand up and fight with pride and courage.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, CNYfan said:

I am not giving in.  I am not surrendering to hateful homocidal maniacs, generational blizzards, killer bomb cyclones, injury after injury, Damar incident. 

I refuse to give in and surrender.    I will stand up and fight with pride and courage.

AMEN! 🙏

21 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well said. There were so many positives that have been happening in Buffalo but this for sure has been a surreal year. Most of the things are things out of our control - POS loser, Mother Nature, a freak injury. But no city bounces back better than Buffalo and has more heart.

im more convinced ever that we are going to the SB. Now, whether that ends in a victory or last second Hail Mary loss, I’m not sure. 😞

The punter thing doesn’t belong on here. That was self inflicted and I haven’t thought once about him since the season started. 

And that’s why the Bills dropped him so quickly.  Didn’t want the distraction.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.